Pet Peeves - What Pisses You Off?

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
Thought I would do a thread on what is your pet peeves or what pisses people off.
I'll start and maybe others will join in and make it a Bitch-Fest.

- people that have hundreds of posts on WAYALIFE, but when they post pics of their rig there is NOT ONE WAYALIFE or Project-JK banner or decal. :tantrum:
- getting my order wrong at a fast food restaurant and I find out when I get home. Get my order right damn it. :mad:
- when the pool guy turns off the heater when he cleans the pool and doesn't turn it back on. Then I find out a couple days later when I want to go for a swim. :grayno:

I will agree with you on the WAL or Project-JK stickers. That was the first mod to the JK.

1. What really irks me is when someone will argue their point when they are completely wrong and was proven to be wrong. :mad:

2. Trying to BS me about an issue. After 25 years in the Navy I have pretty much seen just about everything and if you try to hide it, well then stand by for heavy rolls. :D

3. Not being punctual is probably the biggest item which irks me. If you tell someone you will be at this place at 1700 then be there. If not there better be a great reason why and "Running Behind" is not a reason it is a sympton of lack respect for others time and not having the ability to manage your time.:naw:

As for the food order not being right, well they work in fast food for a reason. those at the counter are usually not the sharpest. That is JMHO.

R/
Will

brizon85

😬 rant fest!

People that are terrible drivers.
including but not limited to:
1. no turn signal
2. not paying attention while on the phone
3. no respect for others on the road
4. people who speed up to get around me and then turn in front of me

also people who don't admit they are wrong when they clearly are

brizon85

I will agree with you on the WAL or Project-JK stickers. That was the first mod to the JK.

1. What really irks me is when someone will argue their point when they are completely wrong and was proven to be wrong. :mad:

2. Trying to BS me about an issue. After 25 years in the Navy I have pretty much seen just about everything and if you try to hide it, well then stand by for heavy rolls. :D

3. Not being punctual is probably the biggest item which irks me. If you tell someone you will be at this place at 1700 then be there. If not there better be a great reason why and "Running Behind" is not a reason it is a sympton of lack respect for others time and not having the ability to manage your time.:naw:

As for the food order not being right, well they work in fast food for a reason. those at the counter are usually not the sharpest. That is JMHO.

R/
Will

your #1 totally.

Chairokey

Thought I would do a thread on what is your pet peeves or what pisses people off.
I'll start and maybe others will join in and make it a Bitch-Fest.

- people that have hundreds of posts on WAYALIFE, but when they post pics of their rig there is NOT ONE WAYALIFE or Project-JK banner or decal. :tantrum:
- getting my order wrong at a fast food restaurant and I find out when I get home. Get my order right damn it. :mad:
- when the pool guy turns off the heater when he cleans the pool and doesn't turn it back on. Then I find out a couple days later when I want to go for a swim. :grayno:

Lol why does it bother you that there's no sticker? I love being here but never felt I needed a sticker to fit in or be accepted lol. Is this a forum or a gang?

WhiteDynamite

Terrible drivers as stated before

Dallas Cowboy fans

When someone leaves like 1 second on the microwave timer, and I can't see the clock
- also when clocks that are near each other are out of sync.

:thinking: That may be OCD

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
Lol why does it bother you that there's no sticker? I love being here but never felt I needed a sticker to fit in or be accepted lol. Is this a forum or a gang?

Because this site is free to us and I personally want to show support to the ones that pay for it.

Chairokey

Because this site is free to us and I personally want to show support to the ones that pay for it.

"Personally" I could see that. But to verbalized annoyance towards those who don't pay to rep the forum seems a little much. I do lots of things for free and have no stickers on my jeep for any of them. I spreads the word about the forum and try to bring in traffic when I can. That was my way of showing support. I'd like to think that was support enough.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Some of my pet peeves, because there are many:

1. People who make excuses for everything and take responsibility for nothing.

2. People who defend people or practices that they have no true knowledge of or interest in, just for the sake of having a cause or "support."

3. People who don't wear their seatbelts.

4. People who feel and act entitled.

5. The newer generation who lack the ability or desire to have or learn people skills.

6. I agree with McPuck on the lack of banner support for our forum gang. (See what I did there?)

DCR JEEP

Drivers who are stupid enough to flash their high beams at me when I'm driving with my low beams. Meanwhile I have a 50" light bar and rigid d2s to wake them up a little.... 😎

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Dallas Cowboy fans

You and I will get along well. :thumb:

My pet peeves are,

1. Dumbasses
2. Well number one would take care of most people.

Since others are saying more ill add more.

3. That one dude who has like 1000 posts an 999 of them say the same thing. "welcome to wayalife".

4. Idiots (for those not quite in the dumbass category)

5. An last for now, not have lockers. :doh:

Top Bottom