Page 292 of 299 FirstFirst ... 192242282290291292293294 ... LastLast
Results 2,911 to 2,920 of 2990

Thread: Pet Peeves - What Pisses You Off?

Shop owners who are more worried about putting out YouTube videos then the vehicles their working on.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

October 16, 2013, wednesday early evening, east of the pacific ocean, selectee for truly random and boring Parking lot photo of the moment grand platinum prize winner!

2011 JK
    EVO Bolt-on Coilovers, EVO 1/4 pounder w/ stinger, 37" Cooper STT Pros, PR44, and some EVO stuff

Awaiting install-
    On Order-
    Want list- Evo carrier and skins, PSC hydro assis

jlwrangler.com

Quote Originally Posted by cozdude View Post
    Shop owners who are more worried about putting out YouTube videos then the vehicles their working on.
    Do Tell......

Using the bottle opener on my keychain and it turns the Jeep off.

IMG_0045.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by nbunga View Post
    Using the bottle opener on my keychain and it turns the Jeep off.

IMG_0045.jpg
    Thatís why I just use my seatbelt.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Nothing but a Thing Snboarder113's Avatar
    Had to sell some things. Parts, etc.

People have zero respect for others time, and not worth the effort at all. Make someone a fair deal, agree to price before meet up. then start fucking around trying to get a better deal, or just bail and never show up.

Quote Originally Posted by Snboarder113 View Post

People have zero respect for others time, and not worth the effort at all. Make someone a fair deal, agree to price before meet up. then start fucking around trying to get a better deal, or just bail and never show up.
    Got to love people. Also as a seller make sure to have change for the prospective buyer just in case. I do as a buyer try to show up with exact change. I bought a small set of storage drawers and said I didn't have exact change. Showed up and she had to search around for $5 in quarters.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Nothing but a Thing Snboarder113's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jesse3638 View Post
    Got to love people. Also as a seller make sure to have change for the prospective buyer just in case. I do as a buyer try to show up with exact change. I bought a small set of storage drawers and said I didn't have exact change. Showed up and she had to search around for $5 in quarters.

Haha yeah. Iím not a bank, if they donít come with exact sounds like Iím making an extra 5 bucks lol. Itís just so much over complication. I swear today I damn near smashed the shit on the ground in front of them to prove a point.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Haha yeah. Iím not a bank, if they donít come with exact sounds like Iím making an extra 5 bucks lol. Itís just so much over complication. I swear today I damn near smashed the shit on the ground in front of them to prove a point.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE
    I do agree with that, however I did let her know ahead of time I was going to need change. It was late and I didn't have exact. Typically I do..haha.

So true. I've had some real winners from Craigslist.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

Agreed! Iíve had several people call about my Gopros and drone selling, as you know theyíve all bailed and hour or so in advance.

Page 292 of 299 FirstFirst ... 192242282290291292293294 ... LastLast