Page 11 of 299 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Pet Peeves - What Pisses You Off?

Been Around the Block Chairokey's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OverlanderJK View Post
    Your in America. Learn English.
    Sorry buddy. This was just too ironic to pass up lol

You're*

Quote Originally Posted by Chairokey View Post
    Sorry buddy. This was just too ironic to pass up lol

You're*
    LOL! Touché salesmen.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

2012 Dozer JK
    -Dynatrac PR44/Rubicon Rear
    -Nitto 37” Trail Grapplers
    -Rock Krawler 2.5” Lift
    -ATX Slabs
    -Warn VR8
    -EVO Armor/Bumpers

2012 Billet Silver JKUR
    -EVO DTD front and rear
    -Dynatrac PR60/PR80
    -EVO High Clearance Long Arm
    -Nitto 40” Trail grapplers
    -KMC Machetes
    -JE Reel 1410/1350 Driveshafts
    -Warn CTI 9.5
    -EVO Armor/Bumpers

1975 DJ5

Quote Originally Posted by Brankz View Post
    lol

i will try not to be so random :thumps up:
    You know I'm just trying to be funny!

05 Tj, long arm, one ton, lockers, winches, 39.5" Iroks

Quote Originally Posted by David1tontj View Post
    You know I'm just trying to be funny!

Yea bro lol don't worried
    YOUR NEGATIVITY IS WELCOME

You know what pisses me off??? People that come to the door trying to sell me crap. My policy is, if I want something I will do my research and buy it. I don't want a quote for windows or tree service. And if I did want a quote, it would be from someone that didn't have to go door to door to drum up business.

-
    I dislike very much those emails you get where I have won some foriegn lottery and all I need to do is send my information or reply to that emai. Get a job and quit trying to suck the life out of those who do work hard.

Quote Originally Posted by mcpuck View Post
    You know what pisses me off??? People that come to the door trying to sell me crap. My policy is, if I want something I will do my research and buy it. I don't want a quote for windows or tree service. And if I did want a quote, it would be from someone that didn't have to go door to door to drum up business.
    Oooooo I agree with you soooooo much!!! My wife had a guy come by and offer to clean the carpet. "For free, it's just to get their name out there". Bastards!! They would not leave!!! Took forever to clean the living room(that didn't even need it) and was trying as hard as he could to get us to pay to do the rest of the house (that also didn't need it). Eventually we gave him 20 bucks for a tiny bottle of cleaner just to get him to leave, and then he bitched and moaned about how he had wasted his time!!!! Get out of my house!!!!!! Needless to say my wife will never accept any "free" services from anyone ever again! I still wish I could punch that guy in the throat!

-
    Quote Originally Posted by David1tontj View Post
    Oooooo I agree with you soooooo much!!! My wife had a guy come by and offer to clean the carpet. "For free, it's just to get their name out there". Bastards!! They would not leave!!! Took forever to clean the living room(that didn't even need it) and was trying as hard as he could to get us to pay to do the rest of the house (that also didn't need it). Eventually we gave him 20 bucks for a tiny bottle of cleaner just to get him to leave, and then he bitched and moaned about how he had wasted his time!!!! Get out of my house!!!!!! Needless to say my wife will never accept any "free" services from anyone ever again! I still wish I could punch that guy in the throat!

Moral of the story there is never anything which is totally free. There is always a catch.

R/
    Will

Quote Originally Posted by Canvas JK View Post
    Moral of the story there is never anything which is totally free. There is always a catch.

R/
    Will
    And she knew they would try to sell her something, but we were literally moving into our house, and the living room was still empty, so she thought I would be ok with it. (I was getting the next load of our stuff out of storage). Would've been great, if he wasn't such a whiny tool!

Quote Originally Posted by mcpuck View Post
    Especially people who come to your door to sell you their religion.
    '14 JKUR

Page 11 of 299 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast