Page 293 of 299 FirstFirst ... 193243283291292293294295 ... LastLast
Results 2,921 to 2,930 of 2986

Thread: Pet Peeves - What Pisses You Off?

Nothing but a Thing Snboarder113's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jsouder53 View Post
    Agreed! Iíve had several people call about my Gopros and drone selling, as you know theyíve all bailed and hour or so in advance.
    Atleast they told you ahead of time. When I was In college I was selling my old car and drove an hour home to sell it (like 1500 beater) dude doesnít show up. I call the number punks mom picks up. The little shit is still asleep. Mom wakes him up I can hear over the phone sheís like did you talk to someone about a car, oh tell him I donít want it. I have his mom an earful about her parenting skills. Itís just soo much worse selling cheap things. To the point Iíd rather take a loss on the value and drop off at a scrap yard.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Agreed! Iíve had several people call about my Gopros and drone selling, as you know theyíve all bailed and hour or so in advance.
    Yep had the same thing happen trying to sell my drum kit. The girl messaged me 10 mins before she was supposed to get hear that she found another cheaper one. About a month later I saw her on offer up again selling a drum kit. Guess she didn't like them after all..haha.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

That dude from Mississippi notnalc68's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Snboarder113 View Post
    Had to sell some things. Parts, etc.

People have zero respect for others time, and not worth the effort at all. Make someone a fair deal, agree to price before meet up. then start fucking around trying to get a better deal, or just bail and never show up.
    No shit! Anything Iíve sold on Craigslist or Facebook is that way. People wasting your time, not showing up when they are supposed to, or at all. Then trying to lowball you again. I tell them to go waste more gas, now. A deal is a deal.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Had to sell some things. Parts, etc.

People have zero respect for others time, and not worth the effort at all. Make someone a fair deal, agree to price before meet up. then start fucking around trying to get a better deal, or just bail and never show up.
    Quote Originally Posted by jesse3638 View Post
    Got to love people. Also as a seller make sure to have change for the prospective buyer just in case. I do as a buyer try to show up with exact change. I bought a small set of storage drawers and said I didn't have exact change. Showed up and she had to search around for $5 in quarters.

Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    So true. I've had some real winners from Craigslist.

This is a very recent phenomenon. Never before have I had flakes like today with the Internet. If someone called about an auto trader add it was almost guaranteed Iíd sell the car or whatever. Now itís bullshit offers followed up with flaking out on meet up and going ghost.
    IMG_2999.jpg.
    en hopup veritas

Quote Originally Posted by HighwayTrout View Post
    This is a very recent phenomenon. Never before have I had flakes like today with the Internet. If someone called about an auto trader add it was almost guaranteed Iíd sell the car or whatever. Now itís bullshit offers followed up with flaking out on meet up and going ghost.
    IMG_2999.jpg.
    Try us.. whatcha selling?

Quote Originally Posted by TrailHunter View Post
    Try us.. whatcha selling?
    Ď67 Galaxie convertible, Ď40 Ford truck, Ď31 Tudor and maybe the Jeep or my Silverado or both. I have a wild hair growing and itís getting harder to control.... thinking of building a car. Get rid of everything to free up money and space and only have one ultimate hot rod. Iím down to 6 vehicles. lol 4 more to go
    en hopup veritas

Ď67 Galaxie convertible, Ď40 Ford truck, Ď31 Tudor and maybe the Jeep or my Silverado or both. I have a wild hair growing and itís getting harder to control.... thinking of building a car. Get rid of everything to free up money and space and only have one ultimate hot rod. Iím down to 6 vehicles. lol 4 more to go
    Awesome... itís nice to give quality attention on a couple rides rather than neglect too many. Good luck with the Sales...

Quote Originally Posted by TrailHunter View Post
    Awesome... itís nice to give quality attention on a couple rides rather than neglect too many. Good luck with the Sales...
    Thatís exactly it. They are just getting neglected and becoming more of a chore than fun.
    en hopup veritas

Atleast they told you ahead of time. When I was In college I was selling my old car and drove an hour home to sell it (like 1500 beater) dude doesnít show up. I call the number punks mom picks up. The little shit is still asleep. Mom wakes him up I can hear over the phone sheís like did you talk to someone about a car, oh tell him I donít want it. I have his mom an earful about her parenting skills. Itís just soo much worse selling cheap things. To the point Iíd rather take a loss on the value and drop off at a scrap yard.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE
    Thatís unbelievable... people suck, Iíve dealt with a lot of idiots today lol

Quote Originally Posted by jesse3638 View Post
    Yep had the same thing happen trying to sell my drum kit. The girl messaged me 10 mins before she was supposed to get hear that she found another cheaper one. About a month later I saw her on offer up again selling a drum kit. Guess she didn't like them after all..haha.

Hahaha wow... probably shouldíve just rented a set

IMG_2999.jpg.
    I remember the same thing too. Iíve sold tons of stuff via Craigslist and never had so many people say they want to meet and not show or respond

I've actually had worse luck of wasted time giving away free shit on Craigslist than I've had selling it. The freebie fuckers are major time bandits. My wife and I decided to just add a price on to everything even if it's 5 bucks. At least you sift out some of the losers.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

Page 293 of 299 FirstFirst ... 193243283291292293294295 ... LastLast