Page 291 of 309 FirstFirst ... 191241281289290291292293301 ... LastLast
Results 2,901 to 2,910 of 3084

Thread: Pet Peeves - What Pisses You Off?

Ok. There is no such thing as boneless wings. They're fucking chicken nuggets with the sauce already on them.
    https://wayalife.com/showthread.php/...build-of-Gruff

Gruff 2014 JKU Moneypit
    Badger 2019 JLUR waiting for scraps

Quote Originally Posted by Ddays View Post
    Ok. There is no such thing as boneless wings.
    I’m not sure about that.
    Adjustments.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

When you're at line in the grocery store and there's five people behind you, but the ONE person in front of you decides that NOW is the time to ask the cashier to help them find an item Why the fuck didn't you ask an associate while you were SHOPPING and were NEAR where that item might be. Took 2 bag boys and a manager about 10 minutes to determine they were out of stock while the line got longer and longer.
    Last edited by WJCO; 11-03-2019 at 09:30 PM.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

Quote Originally Posted by fiend View Post
    I’m not sure about that.
    Adjustments.jpg

Hahaha, loved The Far Side. Larson was awesome.
    https://wayalife.com/showthread.php/...build-of-Gruff

Gruff 2014 JKU Moneypit
    Badger 2019 JLUR waiting for scraps

Quote Originally Posted by Ddays View Post
    Hahaha, loved The Far Side. Larson was awesome.
    Oh yeah. That and Bloom County.

Thieves... low life fucksticks that take from others because they are too lazy and ignorant to make an honest buck... One of our large tool boxes got stolen from our Jobsite.. Luckily it was mostly filled with Hardware. Fingers crossed the neighbors Camera got some good footage and we get a plate #.

Quote Originally Posted by TrailHunter View Post
    Thieves... low life fucksticks that take from others because they are too lazy and ignorant to make an honest buck... One of our large tool boxes got stolen from our Jobsite.. Luckily it was mostly filled with Hardware. Fingers crossed the neighbors Camera got some good footage and we get a plate #.
    Can’t believe that shit... going to and from so many jobsites I’ve started noticing more and more surveillance cameras

People that cut down a 30+ foot tree just to take the top 10 feet for their Christmas tree and leave the rest part of the way in the trail... piece of shit assholes are going to ruin it for the rest of us who enjoy taking a hike and picking a tree that is proper for cutting down. Is it that hard to follow the damn rules?!

Quote Originally Posted by TrailHunter View Post
    I feel for you. It is hard to make an honest living already, without assholes that steal anything they can get their hands on.

Good luck to you

Quote Originally Posted by Jsouder53 View Post
    Can’t believe that shit... going to and from so many jobsites I’ve started noticing more and more surveillance cameras
    Quote Originally Posted by jdofmemi View Post
    I feel for you. It is hard to make an honest living already, without assholes that steal anything they can get their hands on.

Good luck to you
    Just got a message from the neighbor... his camera subscription only goes back 24hrs so it must of happened Wed Night.. Damn it! We’ll be looking into a Jobsite camera setup next week.

Page 291 of 309 FirstFirst ... 191241281289290291292293301 ... LastLast