Page 255 of 255 FirstFirst ... 155205245253254255
Results 2,541 to 2,549 of 2549

Thread: Pet Peeves - What Pisses You Off?

Quote Originally Posted by notnalc68 View Post
    People.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Especially the ones who think it's OK to leave their sound up loud while on a cell phone in a waiting room.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by jesse3638 View Post
    Especially the ones who think it's OK to leave their sound up loud while on a cell phone in a waiting room.

Speaker phone, loud phones, ear bud phone talkers. Assholes playing music through their phone EVERYWHERE they go. Hell. People and cell phones all around I guess.
    lol
    en hopup veritas

Standing in line behind someone who is talking on the phone instead of paying attention to the cashier!!! Seriously!! Manners people put the phone away!!

Hooked
    The Left!!!

Caught the Bug
    Stupid employees. So I needed to paint a shipping container. Ask the guy at Menards how much paint will I need. He pulls out his smart phone does some math and said "Two gallons" Sweet, buy the paint go home and it painted about half of the container. Fuck clean up the paint gun this take about 20 minutes, drive the 30 minutes back to Menards, buy two more gallons of paint, Takes about 30 minutes, Drive back home and now it is getting dark. Fucked off the rest of my afternoon because he was only half right.

Quote Originally Posted by Ddays View Post
    Yes! This too!
    My wife opens up cereal boxes and chip bags and it looks like goddam dogs attacked it.
    The struggle is real! 🤣

Pet Peeves - What Pisses You Off?

Hearing a new noise on your Jeep, but not being able to pinpoint it.

I started hearing some sort of small faint rattle such as a washer whenever I hit a bump, but I’ve tightened everything and checked all the bolts and they are tight. Haven’t found a loose washer yet...

I think it’s on my roof rack... that’s as far as I’ve traced it
    Last edited by Jsouder53; 10-15-2018 at 05:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bierpower View Post
    Also, why do people merge on to the interstate at 50mph. It's a 75 zone by my house and people just tootle on down the ramp and pull into traffic at 50-60 mph. If you have that much time on your hands, take the damn back roads.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Seriously!! I kid you not there is a guy that lives down the street from me and drives an old VW bug that is Capable of doing the speed limit, but for some crazy un explainable reason decides to drive 40 miles an hour everywhere he go’s. 40 MILES AN HOUR hahahahaah semis are passing him on the freeway!! Come on man talk about impeding traffic. Haha

Quote Originally Posted by Clifford33 View Post
    Seriously!! I kid you not there is a guy that lives down the street from me and drives an old VW bug that is Capable of doing the speed limit, but for some crazy un explainable reason decides to drive 40 miles an hour everywhere he go’s. 40 MILES AN HOUR hahahahaah semis are passing him on the freeway!! Come on man talk about impeding traffic. Haha

I say death wish x2. VW bug and driving slow..haha

Page 255 of 255 FirstFirst ... 155205245253254255