Page 303 of 305 FirstFirst ... 203253293301302303304305 LastLast
Results 3,021 to 3,030 of 3048

Thread: Pet Peeves - What Pisses You Off?

Quote Originally Posted by HighwayTrout View Post
    Almost worse than forgetting your PIN number at the ATM machine.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

2012 Dozer JK
    -Dynatrac PR44/Rubicon Rear
    -Nitto 37” Trail Grapplers
    -Rock Krawler 2.5” Lift
    -ATX Slabs
    -Warn VR8
    -EVO Armor/Bumpers

2012 Billet Silver JKUR
    -EVO DTD front and rear
    -Dynatrac PR60/PR80
    -EVO High Clearance Long Arm
    -Nitto 40” Trail grapplers
    -KMC Machetes
    -JE Reel 1410/1350 Driveshafts
    -Warn CTI 9.5
    -EVO Armor/Bumpers

1975 DJ5

Quote Originally Posted by OverlanderJK View Post

Can’t get a CD disk anymore... lol

Nothing but a Thing Snboarder113's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Elroy231 View Post
    I really dont care for it much when our freinds come by to visit and ask for the wifi password. #1 I pay for my cable an internet and unlimited phone service. I dont need anyone else wifi because I pay to take care of my own internet needs. Boost up that phone plan a bit and stop asking for wifi passwords every damn place you go. Makes you look cheap. #2 why do you need wifi to visit.
    Just rude.

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app
    That’s a weird one. Most people are on limited plans but more to the point is cell service can be spotty and slow. If I come over for instance to help you fix something and I need to google it to see how it comes apart or what size sockets I need to grab before I crawl under it, I don’t want to wait around while it sits there loading a useless YouTube video that’s labeled something helpful but then is just a redneck smacking shit with a hammer, and repeat until I’ve got the info I need. To your second point, if someone’s just dropping by and needs to be entertained by internet time to bust out the naked twister to entertain them.

Lately my biggest pet peeve is seeing people drive around with 2 feet of snow on top of their vehicles... all they do is scrape enough snow off their windshield and drive, the rest flys off and blinds the people behind them.

I saw one person get what they deserve.. coming to a stop sign, all of the snow slid off their roof and on to the windshield. Completely blind, they still tried to drive to a spot to clean off the snow when there was no one at the stop sign behind them lol

I can acknowledge it's weird. Entertaining yet valid points. I always give it to em. It's a part if life now. I was just keepin it real. I have a love hate relationship with the internet
    Quote Originally Posted by Snboarder113 View Post
    That’s a weird one. Most people are on limited plans but more to the point is cell service can be spotty and slow. If I come over for instance to help you fix something and I need to google it to see how it comes apart or what size sockets I need to grab before I crawl under it, I don’t want to wait around while it sits there loading a useless YouTube video that’s labeled something helpful but then is just a redneck smacking shit with a hammer, and repeat until I’ve got the info I need. To your second point, if someone’s just dropping by and needs to be entertained by internet time to bust out the naked twister to entertain them.

Pet Peeves - What Pisses You Off?

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkey View Post
    I’ve probably said this before, but “loose” and “lose” are two totally different words. Stop blaming your absence of intelligence on autocorrect.

Your waisting your’re time bitching about this. Its just immatchure.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by fiend View Post
    Your waisting your’re time bitching about this. Its just immatchure.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    I’m like, so totally down with that dude...Spicoli for Prez, man, like totally...

Nothing but a Thing Snboarder113's Avatar
    I have to complain about selling things again.
    Guy was very aggressively getting a hold of me to see a vehicle for sale. I responded, answered a few questions and very clearly stated. The price is firm, not negotiable. “Okay” Fast forward to today he comes over to check it out everything’s good (I was extremely descriptive in the ad to not waste their time or my time, not trying to hide anything) about to load it up and go, I grab the title. Dude decides he wants to negotiate, already priced below it’s value for a quick sale, was VERY clear the price was firm. I thought he was joking at first when he asked if I’d take half. “Oh, well I didn’t even bring that much”

::blank stare::

So... to be clear... you just drove an hour plus with a trailer to pick this up. (Showed up an hour late too, but was letting that go) when there was an agreed upon price, and you didn’t even bring that much money?

Would’ve been fine if he said not what we’re looking for, or even hey i don’t think it’s worth that much. Would’ve been oh ok then have a nice day. No, he said he DIDNT EVEN HAVE that much so I could either take his offer or “that’s it”

Yeah snatched my keys back and locked it up. Ass holes.

That's pretty damn lame. What a piece of shit . Really tho
    Guy was very aggressively getting a hold of me to see a vehicle for sale. I responded, answered a few questions and very clearly stated. The price is firm, not negotiable. “Okay” Fast forward to today he comes over to check it out everything’s good (I was extremely descriptive in the ad to not waste their time or my time, not trying to hide anything) about to load it up and go, I grab the title. Dude decides he wants to negotiate, already priced below it’s value for a quick sale, was VERY clear the price was firm. I thought he was joking at first when he asked if I’d take half. “Oh, well I didn’t even bring that much”

So... to be clear... you just drove an hour plus with a trailer to pick this up. (Showed up an hour late too, but was letting that go) when there was an agreed upon price, and you didn’t even bring that much money?

Would’ve been fine if he said not what we’re looking for, or even hey i don’t think it’s worth that much. Would’ve been oh ok then have a nice day. No, he said he DIDNT EVEN HAVE that much so I could either take his offer or “that’s it”

Simply amazing.

I had that exact scenario happen to me a few years back selling a car. Dude drove from 2 hours away. My wife and I couldn't believe it when he started talking us down. Luckily in our case, him 'not even bringing that much' his wife magically came up with the difference after about an hour of him pouting and trying to strongarm us. WTF is wrong with people....
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

Page 303 of 305 FirstFirst ... 203253293301302303304305 LastLast