Page 189 of 209 FirstFirst ... 89139179187188189190191199 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,890 of 2090

Thread: Pet Peeves - What Pisses You Off?

Quote Originally Posted by jesse3638 View Post
    Agree with all of these. Last weekend my 2 hour pinion seal turned into an all day ordeal with a trip to the auto parts store and dealer..haha
    No kidding! I went to do a simple coil and shock install (a couple hours) on the WJ and it ended up being 2 1/2 weeks!! Stupid rust.

Knows a Thing or Two TrailHunter's Avatar
    There's visibly no paint behind my jeep door hinges. No worries, attention to detail is way over rated... besides I don't need to sleep at night anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by BobNH View Post
    You Philly haters gotta stop (grew up in Langhorne, just north). We gave you Tastykakes, which includes BUTTERSCOTCH KRIMPETS! So, you're welcome. Only Racine Wisconsin gets a pass, they make kringles. OMFG.
    Oh, I guess PA gave you all scrapple too, so....yeah.
    Lunch, gonna grab a hoagie....
    Kringles are awesome and Larsen's makes the best! Your welcome! I was watching Silver Lining Playbook the other night and have to ask: What is a "crabby snack" and a "home-made"?

Knows a Thing or Two Honor2afault's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by longarmwj View Post
    That's nothing compared to southern slang.

"Y'all go down yonder and fetch me a coke from the farmers stand. Here's a fiver y'all don't forget now to grab a cup of boiled goobers neither"

Only a select few will know what that mean

Also, coke can mean any soft drink. So if you ever go out to eat down south and order a coke, don't be surprised when they ask ya what kind.
    Bu, bu, but dem der berled peenutz is good (damn it where's the peanut emoji when you need it, ffs)

Courtesy is given. Respect is Earned.
    Courtesy is given. Respect is Earned.

Motorcycle headlight modulators NOT to fed spec, which is 240 ± 40 cycles per minute, plus the amount it may dim. This would be 3-5 per second, or basically a bright/dim/bright flickering.
    I see them all around where they look for all the world like they are flashing their headlight to allow a car to turn in front of them, etc.; a slow on/off/on flash. It is the most ignorant and unsafe upgrade I have seen.
    2008 Rubicon

The little button on the steering wheel with the mouth on it. What the fuck is this stupid fucking button doing there? So........ fucking............ useless......!!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Pet Peeves - What Pisses You Off?

Hard wired smoke alarms going off in the middle of the night for what appears to be no good reason. Hard to tell which one is the problem when they are all going off. Guess I'll be cleaning them and replacing all the batteries in the morning.

Last edited by MTG; 09-14-2017 at 07:28 AM.

Knows a Thing or Two JeepinLife's Avatar
    Self check outlines... seems like it always wants you to put your item in the bag when it's already in the bag or some other fluke that requires an attendants attention.

Quote Originally Posted by JeepinLife View Post
    Self check outlines... seems like it always wants you to put your item in the bag when it's already in the bag or some other fluke that requires an attendants attention.

No shit. And when you want to buy one can of spray paint at Walmart for less than a dollar and it takes 15 minutes for that said attendant to come to you to verify that you're over 18.
    Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

That dude from Mississippi notnalc68's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JeepinLife View Post

Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    No shit. And when you want to buy one can of spray paint at Walmart for less than a dollar and it takes 15 minutes for that said attendant to come to you to verify that you're over 18.
    Slow people in the self checkout. I stand behind people, that are so slow, they'd be better off, waiting for a cashier to ring them.

Page 189 of 209 FirstFirst ... 89139179187188189190191199 ... LastLast