Page 236 of 244 FirstFirst ... 136186226234235236237238 ... LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,360 of 2432

Thread: Pet Peeves - What Pisses You Off?

Quote Originally Posted by Jsouder53 View Post
    Dealing with people who drive through round abouts without blinkers is annoying.... never know which way they are going

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    I can deal with that, but when it comes to the elderly stopping in the middle to let others in, that drive me nuts. Driving test should be mandatory for 80+ individuals. I know, easy for me to say, but dang, many are an accident that is just a matter of time.

Quote Originally Posted by JKbrick View Post
    Are there roundabouts in the middle of nowhere too ?

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Haha no, that was back in Sarasota. I’ve only seen 1 round about since which makes me very happy! Europe can keep those stupid things

Quote Originally Posted by sipafz View Post
    I can deal with that, but when it comes to the elderly stopping in the middle to let others in, that drive me nuts. Driving test should be mandatory for 80+ individuals. I know, easy for me to say, but dang, many are an accident that is just a matter of time.
    I agree with the 80+ driving test

Knows a Thing or Two Zstairlessone's Avatar
    New one tonight, people that stop at yield signs when there is no one coming for miles

That dude from Mississippi notnalc68's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zstairlessone View Post
    New one tonight, people that stop at yield signs when there is no one coming for miles

Or people that don’t yield, when traffic is coming. In general, 90% don’t seem to know who has the right of way.

Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Build Thread-- http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?3...l-II-The-Deuce

Quote Originally Posted by notnalc68 View Post
    Or people that don’t yield, when traffic is coming. In general, 90% don’t seem to know who has the right of way.

So true, lol

Speaker phone and the people that use it.
    en hopup veritas

Fresh Catch
    MIllennials who's parents didn't discipline them as they should've.

3 weeks ago, we have new tenants in the house across the cul de sac from mine. Right off the bat I knew they were gonna be trouble. We didn't know who actually lived there. All we saw was all sorts of different mustangs and Hondas with different color hoods and fart pipes. I called it the fast n furious house. I try not to judge people but I had a gut feeling about them. Well, low and behold this past Thursday at around 0410 the house got shot up. Luckily I had left that morning at 0335. They put 6 bullet holes above the garage door. In my 5 years of living in that subdivision nothing even remotely close to that has ever happened. Unfortunately the deputies were unable to do anything because there were no witnesses and no one was hurt. The property management company refuses to evict them. Guess they don't care as long as they get their money every month. It sucks because we have families with toddlers on my street. Guess I need to stop pondering the what ifs and be grateful no one was hurt. I don't mean to be one of those "Hey, get off my lawn" old guys because I was young once too but this is ridiculous. Sorry, just needed to vent bout my pet peeves.

Quote Originally Posted by NCPossum View Post
    MIllennials
    Could've stopped right there.

Saw this headline that 53% of Millenials expect to become millionaires

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...new-study.html

IMG_8833.jpg.

Seriously. Just eat the whole damn thing. By the end of the day the box will have 3 or 4 quarters or halves cause no one will eat your finger fucked donut.
    en hopup veritas

Fresh Catch
    Quote Originally Posted by HighwayTrout View Post
    IMG_8833.jpg.

Seriously. Just eat the whole damn thing. By the end of the day the box will have 3 or 4 quarters or halves cause no one will eat your finger fucked donut.
    Dude, that's grounds for an old school southern beatdown. Donuts are sacred. Eat the entire donut and if you're on a diet, go eat a celery stick and be on your way. Thats just wrong.

Page 236 of 244 FirstFirst ... 136186226234235236237238 ... LastLast