Page 1 of 274 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Pet Peeves - What Pisses You Off?

Pet Peeves - What Pisses You Off?

Thought I would do a thread on what is your pet peeves or what pisses people off.
    I'll start and maybe others will join in and make it a Bitch-Fest.

- people that have hundreds of posts on WAYALIFE, but when they post pics of their rig there is NOT ONE WAYALIFE or Project-JK banner or decal.
    - getting my order wrong at a fast food restaurant and I find out when I get home. Get my order right damn it.
    - when the pool guy turns off the heater when he cleans the pool and doesn't turn it back on. Then I find out a couple days later when I want to go for a swim.

-
    I will agree with you on the WAL or Project-JK stickers. That was the first mod to the JK.

1. What really irks me is when someone will argue their point when they are completely wrong and was proven to be wrong.

2. Trying to BS me about an issue. After 25 years in the Navy I have pretty much seen just about everything and if you try to hide it, well then stand by for heavy rolls.

3. Not being punctual is probably the biggest item which irks me. If you tell someone you will be at this place at 1700 then be there. If not there better be a great reason why and "Running Behind" is not a reason it is a sympton of lack respect for others time and not having the ability to manage your time.

As for the food order not being right, well they work in fast food for a reason. those at the counter are usually not the sharpest. That is JMHO.

R/
    Will

😬 rant fest!

People that are terrible drivers.
    including but not limited to:
    1. no turn signal
    2. not paying attention while on the phone
    3. no respect for others on the road
    4. people who speed up to get around me and then turn in front of me

also people who don't admit they are wrong when they clearly are

Quote Originally Posted by cpowill View Post
    I will agree with you on the WAL or Project-JK stickers. That was the first mod to the JK.

1. What really irks me is when someone will argue their point when they are completely wrong and was proven to be wrong.

2. Trying to BS me about an issue. After 25 years in the Navy I have pretty much seen just about everything and if you try to hide it, well then stand by for heavy rolls.

3. Not being punctual is probably the biggest item which irks me. If you tell someone you will be at this place at 1700 then be there. If not there better be a great reason why and "Running Behind" is not a reason it is a sympton of lack respect for others time and not having the ability to manage your time.

As for the food order not being right, well they work in fast food for a reason. those at the counter are usually not the sharpest. That is JMHO.

R/
    Will
    your #1 totally.

Been Around the Block Chairokey's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mcpuck View Post
    Thought I would do a thread on what is your pet peeves or what pisses people off.
    I'll start and maybe others will join in and make it a Bitch-Fest.

- people that have hundreds of posts on WAYALIFE, but when they post pics of their rig there is NOT ONE WAYALIFE or Project-JK banner or decal.
    - getting my order wrong at a fast food restaurant and I find out when I get home. Get my order right damn it.
    - when the pool guy turns off the heater when he cleans the pool and doesn't turn it back on. Then I find out a couple days later when I want to go for a swim.
    Lol why does it bother you that there's no sticker? I love being here but never felt I needed a sticker to fit in or be accepted lol. Is this a forum or a gang?

Been Around the Block WhiteDynamite's Avatar
    Terrible drivers as stated before

Dallas Cowboy fans

When someone leaves like 1 second on the microwave timer, and I can't see the clock
    - also when clocks that are near each other are out of sync.

That may be OCD
    - Josh
    '13 Commando Green 2-Door

Quote Originally Posted by Chairokey View Post
    Lol why does it bother you that there's no sticker? I love being here but never felt I needed a sticker to fit in or be accepted lol. Is this a forum or a gang?
    Because this site is free to us and I personally want to show support to the ones that pay for it.

People who post on a thread just to raise their post count.
    DID I MENTION MY RIG IS FOR SALE?

“Dogs are our link to paradise. They don't know evil or jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing was not boring--it was peace.”

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do...
    Explore. Dream. Discover."

"Take a compass, because it's always awkward when you have to eat a friend."

People that talk to you when you're clearly trying to watch tv
    2013 Jeep with some stuff on it

Been Around the Block Chairokey's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mcpuck View Post
    Because this site is free to us and I personally want to show support to the ones that pay for it.
    "Personally" I could see that. But to verbalized annoyance towards those who don't pay to rep the forum seems a little much. I do lots of things for free and have no stickers on my jeep for any of them. I spreads the word about the forum and try to bring in traffic when I can. That was my way of showing support. I'd like to think that was support enough.

Page 1 of 274 1231151101 ... LastLast