Page 237 of 237 FirstFirst ... 137187227235236237
Results 2,361 to 2,369 of 2369

Thread: Pet Peeves - What Pisses You Off?

Quote Originally Posted by HighwayTrout View Post
    Attachment 303614.

Seriously. Just eat the whole damn thing. By the end of the day the box will have 3 or 4 quarters or halves cause no one will eat your finger fucked donut.
    Lol🤣

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by NCPossum View Post
    MIllennials who's parents didn't discipline them as they should've.

3 weeks ago, we have new tenants in the house across the cul de sac from mine. Right off the bat I knew they were gonna be trouble. We didn't know who actually lived there. All we saw was all sorts of different mustangs and Hondas with different color hoods and fart pipes. I called it the fast n furious house. I try not to judge people but I had a gut feeling about them. Well, low and behold this past Thursday at around 0410 the house got shot up. Luckily I had left that morning at 0335. They put 6 bullet holes above the garage door. In my 5 years of living in that subdivision nothing even remotely close to that has ever happened. Unfortunately the deputies were unable to do anything because there were no witnesses and no one was hurt. The property management company refuses to evict them. Guess they don't care as long as they get their money every month. It sucks because we have families with toddlers on my street. Guess I need to stop pondering the what ifs and be grateful no one was hurt. I don't mean to be one of those "Hey, get off my lawn" old guys because I was young once too but this is ridiculous. Sorry, just needed to vent bout my pet peeves.
    Time to move!

Pet Peeves - What Pisses You Off?

So true! Looks real appetizing with the glaze all jacked up.
    Last edited by sipafz; 06-14-2018 at 12:42 AM.

Trigger trash. I love guns and I own guns but I hate that so many gun owners just leave all their shot up shit out in places that would otherwise be beautiful. Sorry, just saw so much of this shit over the last week and it just bums me out.

Nothing but a Thing HighwayTrout's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    Trigger trash. I love guns and I own guns but I hate that so many gun owners just leave all their shot up shit out in places that would otherwise be beautiful. Sorry, just saw so much of this shit over the last week and it just bums me out.
    Oh god. That pisses me off so much.

When I lived in Ridgecrest a group of us would go out and do “range clean ups”.
    No sooner did we haul shit out retards were piling in. We were lucky to get a week out of a full day group clean up before it got trashed again. Very frustrating.
    en hopup veritas

Been Around the Block Chris1015's Avatar
    Was hard pressed to go further than a few hundred feet at a time to not see a shell/shot up target/etc when I was west months back. The litter is unbelievable. Cant even understand how people are so ignorant or so entitled to believe that it's not a big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Ddays View Post
    Could've stopped right there.

Saw this headline that 53% of Millenials expect to become millionaires

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...new-study.html

I hadn’t read that article but had heard something similar. But also that the source of their wealth for many was expected to be through inheritance. Considering the average American between age 50 and 55 has a retirement savings of a mere $124,831 (source Economic Policy Institute), there is a severe disconnect somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesC View Post
    Lol🤣

Healthy cops do that..haha. I posted the same thing on this thread..haha

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Agreed. I love taking random shit into the middle of nowhere and shooting it up. But if I bring it, I take it back with me, including the brass I used.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

Page 237 of 237 FirstFirst ... 137187227235236237