2013 SEMA Diablo Sport Jeep JK Wrangler

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
For the 2013 SEMA Show, Diablo Sport brought out this really nice Jeep JK Wrangler. And, for those of you who have been looking for a tuner for your 2011-up JK with a 3.6L motor, they do have one available and claim that it'll yield 20 HP and 25 TQ...

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
With the claim of more hp and tq and with a better intake and exhaust who needs a Hemi! If it sounds too good to be true...;)

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
20HP from tuning? If that's the case, that would be sweet. Also, good to see one of Hero Offroad's rigs at SEMA. For some reason the ADD bumper on this one doesn't look too bad. I guess I was just hoping for more from them.

as with any tuning must be aware of the effects on the engine. I know on my Ram 2500 if I tune it too much the #6 cylinder burns up because there is not enough cooling.

R/
Will

OrangegasmJKU

I have this tuner for my 3.6 JKU and run it on diablo tune all the time, I notice a difference climbing hills in 5th gear cause I run 315/75R16s with 3.21 and 6spd. I make the same 2.5hr commute each month for supplies and even set on diablo tune, I get ALMOST an extra 100km on a tank of fuel. I recently drove from red lake to Winnipeg which was roughly 490km on 3/4 of tank of gas! That's awesome for a jeep unlimited with 4.5" of lift and 35s. I'm pleased with my tuner.

Sent from my iPhone while driving!

Top Bottom