2013 SEMA KC Jeep JK Wrangler

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Don't know what all the boxes under this KC Jeep JK Wrangler on display at the 2013 SEMA Show but, the rig itself did have a host of cool lights that you might want to check out...

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

Nice looking rig. Would say way too many lights but is KC which is all about lights. I will be interested to see what those headlights will go for and how they match up next to truck.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Spartan

Nice looking rig. Would say way too many lights but is KC which is all about lights. I will be interested to see what those headlights will go for and how they match up next to truck.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ya, would be nice to see how they match up to truck lights.

To me KC has always been a "ME TOO" company. Meaning that they usually copy and try to improve on someone else's ingenuity. This said, It is often easier to see where a product's weaknesses are and make improvements over bringing a new item to market.

I agree it will be interesting. The Truck-Lites seem to be pretty nice as is. The only obvious room for improvement being in an integrated anti-flicker circuit and H13 connector option. But KC seems to be doing the same thing here too.

JK_Dave

Caught the Bug
I'm not sure who makes that front bumper, but the lines on the extensions leading up to the fenders are sloppy. Doesn't look like they took much time to line it up right.

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
I'm not sure who makes that front bumper, but the lines on the extensions leading up to the fenders are sloppy. Doesn't look like they took much time to line it up right.

Its a KC bumper made for them by Addictive Desert Designs. They are on the ADD website. Like I mentioned in the ADD thread, they make awesome prerunner bumpers for trucks, but they really missed the mark for the Jeep market. I can only hope they go back to the drawing board and create a better product for Jeeps.

Top Bottom