Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ORE and DYNATRAC

Nothing but a Thing

ORE and DYNATRAC

Figured I'd throw this on here to share my experience with ORE and DYNATRAC. I'm running a PROROCK 44 up front with RCV's, 4.88's, DYNATRAC BALLJOINTS and ARB air locker. Recently I noticed some fluid leaking from my engine compartment onto the frame rail. It looked and smelled like gear oil but couldn't figure out where the hell it was coming from and how gear oil would be coming from the engine bay. After looking everything over several times I realized it was puking from the front locker solenoid on my ARB compressor. Gear oil was coming up the airline from the diff and puking out of the solenoid. Well I talked to ORE about the issue. Mel called DYNATRAC personally and before I knew it an ARB rebuild kit was on its way. Took my rig in yesterday for the rebuild. They pulled the diff and installed the rebuild kit along with a new solenoid. All fixed up courtesy of DYNATRAC and ORE. For those of you wondering who to buy your PROROCK's from I highly recommend ORE. They have a close relationship with DYNATRAC and if you have any issues you can count on them to make it right. Spend those hard earned dollars wisely and with the right folks.

Quote Originally Posted by rtguy1 View Post
    Figured I'd throw this on here to share my experience with ORE and DYNATRAC. I'm running a PROROCK 44 up front with RCV's, 4.88's, DYNATRAC BALLJOINTS and ARB air locker. Recently I noticed some fluid leaking from my engine compartment onto the frame rail. It looked and smelled like gear oil but couldn't figure out where the hell it was coming from and how gear oil would be coming from the engine bay. After looking everything over several times I realized it was puking from the front locker solenoid on my ARB compressor. Gear oil was coming up the airline from the diff and puking out of the solenoid. Well I talked to ORE about the issue. Mel called DYNATRAC personally and before I knew it an ARB rebuild kit was on its way. Took my rig in yesterday for the rebuild. They pulled the diff and installed the rebuild kit along with a new solenoid. All fixed up courtesy of DYNATRAC and ORE. For those of you wondering who to buy your PROROCK's from I highly recommend ORE. They have a close relationship with DYNATRAC and if you have any issues you can count on them to make it right. Spend those hard earned dollars wisely and with the right folks.
    stories like this make me wish i was in socal by EVO so i could work with them. or have an EVO out East here so we have access to a highly trained group of guys thats knows there stuff.

thanks for sharing!
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

October 16, 2013, wednesday early evening, east of the pacific ocean, selectee for truly random and boring Parking lot photo of the moment grand platinum prize winner!

2011 JK
    EVO Bolt-on Coilovers, EVO 1/4 pounder w/ stinger, 37" Cooper STT Pros, PR44, and some EVO stuff

Awaiting install-
    On Order-
    Want list- Evo carrier and skins, PSC hydro assis

jlwrangler.com

Quote Originally Posted by cozdude View Post
    stories like this make me wish i was in socal by EVO so i could work with them. or have an EVO out East here so we have access to a highly trained group of guys thats knows there stuff.

thanks for sharing!

x2 on this one

Nothing but a Thing Fir-na-tine's Avatar
    That would be a dream come true for us "East Coasters"........I personally would jump at the chance of being one of the first in line to have them build my JKX Jeep.......as it is now I'm having to weigh the logistics cost of delivering my rig to and from ORE from South Florida when I finally pull the trigger on the axle swaps , DTD, and rear Lever setup.......having an east coast ORE shop would be so much more cost effective for me as far as the build and if I ever needed anything repaired or replaced as well.....looking at the map and trying to get something centrally located Richmond, Va., Raleigh, NC, or Charlotte, NC looks to be about equal distance north and south.......Raleigh would be great for me Southwest flies into there and they have some cheap flights from Fort Lauderdale ........and then I woke up and reality again sinks in.........depression ensues and we're back where we started.....no East Coast ORE.....

Woody

Knows a Thing or Two
    Quote Originally Posted by rtguy1 View Post
    Thank You! Glad we could get you fixed up.

thanks for sharing!
    X3 on that!

stories like this make me wish i was in socal by EVO so i could work with them.
    I am glad I am in so cal (and 10 minutes from my house to ORE). Mel and his crew are not only friends, they have always treated me right and jump on any issues I may have. Plus they have the best products available!

Thanks EVO crew!

Knows a Thing or Two suicideking's Avatar
    Very nice! If I could afford a PR, I'd get one in a heartbeat!

Nothing but a Thing
    Ugh. Noticed today I have gear oil coming from the solenoid again. Has anyone else had this issue with their arb?

Been Around the Block Rottenbelly's Avatar
    Mines does it about every other time I go wheeling hard.
    Mostly just the rear with a riddler cover. I put a bleeder in the line and bleed it often after wheeling.
    Seemed to cut down on it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast