2013 SEMA Toyota FJ40

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah yeah, I know, it's not a Jeep but I admit, I have always been a fan of the old Toyota FJ40's and this one on display at the 2013 SEMA show was in outstanding condition. Check it out...

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
What a beautiful piece of history. I have looked at the FJ40 pretty seriously, I just felt that the interior of a comparable CJ was far better, just my opinion.

catahoula

Caught the Bug
I saw this in the background of another jeep pic of yours. Hoping you would snap one. Very nice!

NTRubicon

Looks like an RHD as well. (Going by all the Aussie paraphernalia in the shot) good to see Australia represent at SEMA

David1tontj

That's nice!!! Mine could have looked like that If I wasn't young and into rock crawling! A couple pics of what a sawzall and a welder can do to such a rig when in the hands if a 17 year old!
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1384228524.019891.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1384228617.301463.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1384228633.843701.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1384228701.742510.jpg

05 Tj, long arm, one ton, lockers, winches, 39.5" Iroks

jhires

I have to admit that I like all the old iron. I purchased my early Bronco instead of the FJ40 I found while looking for a Scout II. :cool:

I still plan on having a cj2a some day.

CerOf

I used to work at Man-A-Fre...the company that built that rig. Good folks that do great work!

I can't remember his name now to save my life, but I wheeled with the folks at Man-A-Fre several years ago. Great guys, had a very nice, red I think, land cruiser. My wife had always wanted an old FJ or D90.

Sent from a a few tin cans and some string.

IBeHeWhoIsJoshua

I can't remember his name now to save my life, but I wheeled with the folks at Man-A-Fre several years ago. Great guys, had a very nice, red I think, land cruiser. My wife had always wanted an old FJ or D90.

Sent from a a few tin cans and some string.

It was more than likely the owner, Al, he has a really nice turbo'd FZJ80 (among other Land Cruisers haha)

Top Bottom