Hi from Flagstaff, AZ!!

Moabbnd

Hey everyone! I'm Craig and I just joined. I was brought to this site by another member on here. I'm from Flagstaff, AZ and currently have 2 Jeeps, An XJ and a TJ. XJ is currently on 35s with JK moabs and the TJ is currently on 33s, but locked. Should be selling them both in the near future to either fund a JK or an LJ for DD duty. Look forward to meeting anyone around this region! :thankyou:

Craig, welcome to the WAYALIFE. There are a few members on here from the Flagstaff area. I cannot remember exactly who.

JK12

Welcome to Wayalife! Craig I met you Wednesday night with Mike at Freddy's. I look forward to hitting trails with you!

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Welcome to WAYALIFE Craig! I'm from Prescott, used to spend a lot of time in Flag. In fact, I've got a great friend who owns AZ Elite Combat and Fitness there in Flag. Damn I miss being out west!

Welcome to WayaLife!! Wow, another Zonie! Our numbers are growing, it's going to be Meet and Greet time soon! I love Flag, we try to get up there as much as possible, great country. :yup:

Top Bottom