Question Eddie and Wayalife fellows

Jerms

I recently had 5.13 installed. Went wheeling for the first time this weekend and when I engaged the rear locker the light flashed and continued to flash. It engaged, I then locked the front it engaged and the light stayed on. They both were locking but I'm wondering what's up with the flashing rear locker light?

jeffj

Caught the Bug
Jerms said:
I recently had 5.13 installed. Went wheeling for the first time this weekend and when I engaged the rear locker the light flashed and continued to flash. It engaged, I then locked the front it engaged and the light stayed on. They both were locking but I'm wondering what's up with the flashing rear locker light?

I would say that they damaged the plunger when they installed the gears. It happened to me. The lockers work great but lights blink all the time. The plunger is what makes the light stay on.

Jerms

I would say that they damaged the plunger when they installed the gears. It happened to me. The lockers work great but lights blink all the time. The plunger is what makes the light stay on.

Did the plunger need replacing?

jeffj

Caught the Bug
Jerms said:
Did the plunger need replacing?
I would say it does now. They get damaged when you try to put the carrier in without holding out on the plunger. Most of the time when that happens the person putting in the gears has not done a rubicon with the e-locker.

Top Bottom