No Door November!

MrHooah04

Can't complain about 50 degree weather and no doors! Like No Shave November I want to see who else is doorless this time of year!

#NoDoorNovember

:D

Attachments

• image-307193284.jpg
    image-307193284.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 278
  • image-3921960810.jpg
    image-3921960810.jpg
    456.9 KB · Views: 282

bl17z90

We went for a 90 degree week to 50 with lows of 40 the next so it doesnt look like many more doorless days for me

Sent from my phone?

DJKU09

I would but I think my girl woukd hate it at night. Lol its still not to bad but can't tell her that.

Lil Nasty

The temp is not too bad down here to go doorless. It just becomes a hassle with all the back and forth rain from fronts and gulf moisture. I'll leave them on until I can see 7 dry days in the forecast.:yawn37:

David1tontj

I could go the whole month of November doorless! Mostly because she just sits in the garage most of the time unless I'm going wheeling.. And seeing as 2 of my best wheeling buddies have broken axles right now..... It may be a slow November.

05 Tj, long arm, one ton, lockers, winches, 39.5" Iroks

Millerj87

I run doorless pretty much all year except wen it's rainin. We don't get cold weather and snow here tho so it's possible

Sent from my iPhone on the west coast of florida

saFFFari

Jealous of those who are still doorless. I would if I could but mines a daily driver and I have a 2year old. Don't want him getting sick. I am however (soft top) windowless and sunrider mode right now.

KennyFrench

If The Master - I mean my wife - would let, I would have the doors off and top down almost all year. But, we ride to and from work together and she said NO.

shaunepaul

I wish I could still have top and doors off. But waking up here in Estevan, Sk. Canada its already down to -20ºc atleast on a good decent day maybe it gets -5ºc and thats still cold enough I'm the early mornings. :)

Sent from my SGH-I747M using WAYALIFE mobile app

texasdave

28 degrees this morning…….. doors are staying on. Moving to Colorado soon so I'll actually have 4 seasons to decide when the doors and top are off.

russwish

Too cold for no doors

I will be keeping my hardtop and doors on, The weather here is jumping up and down, but at night is usually around the -14 to -17 range with highs of around -3 to -7 and that is in Celsius not Fahrenheit

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
I just recently put my factory doors back on with my Trek Top........I ran my tube doors and no top every day for a straight year........the unpredictable South Florida weather was a challenge (rain was a given literally everyday) but i kept an eye on the radar (Wunderground) and a Bestop Trailcover in the back just in case I got caught by some bad weather........loved the experience and will be doing it again in the future.........Gotta love a Jeep

Woody

image.jpg
image.jpg

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
I'm taking my doors today :D
Any tips for doorless freeway safety?

Seatbelt.......and keep arms, legs, and head inside the vehicle while it is moving......oh yeah and no texting while Jeeping Brankz........other than that :rock:

Woodrow :beer:

David1tontj

I'm taking my doors today :D
Any tips for doorless freeway safety?

Put on some mirrors or risk a ticket.. As much as you want to stick your head out the window and watch your tire... DON'T!! You could get a rock to the face!
Don't carry any valuables in your left pocket.... They will become someone else's valuables!

05 Tj, long arm, one ton, lockers, winches, 39.5" Iroks

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
Put on some mirrors or risk a ticket.. As much as you want to stick your head out the window and watch your tire... DON'T!! You could get a rock to the face!
Don't carry any valuables in your left pocket.... They will become someone else's valuables!

Very true......don't ask me how I know it'll just piss me off again and I'll have to medicate myself.........oh and make sure you don't have any loose items in the cab they will fly out :yup:

Woodrow

Top Bottom