Baja 1000 Iron Man

Conman

My boss Mr Chip Besse X777 just finished the Baja 1000 iron man this am in 2nd place. That's over 33 hours and 1000 miles with just under 2 hours total in rest on his KTM. Dudes my new hero.

Way to go man.

Buy that man a beer and a day on the massage table with a happy ending.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

GCM 2

Congrats to Chip! Even the Trophy Truck and Class 1 guys know the two wheelers are hardcore and deserve all the respect. That is an awesome accomplishment :)

David1tontj

My boss Mr Chip Besse X777 just finished the Baja 1000 iron man this am in 2nd place. That's over 33 hours and 1000 miles with just under 2 hours total in rest on his KTM. Dudes my new hero.

Way to go man.

That is awesome!!! Racing the Baja 1000 solo is something that used to be on my bucket list.. Not sure I'll ever get to do it, but I still dream of getting to do it someday! And a nice finish too!!! Great Job to him!!

05 Tj, long arm, one ton, lockers, winches, 39.5" Iroks

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug

Way to go man.

Congrats to Mr. Besse! That's a huge accomplishment!! The 1K is still on my to do list. Furthest I've done so far is V2R. Working my way up!

Top Bottom