If You Don't Think Like jeek.olllllllo - You're an Asshat

Sweet I'll try my best! Lol I just think its stupid how people always do this to someone who disagrees with you.

Yeah yeah yeah I know I don't use proper English so what! (Just putting it out there before you guys start having a fit over it)

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I love how everyone gangs up on one person! Lol even people that have nothing to do with it! What a bunch of :asshats:
:)

You'll forgive me, but when some clown comes on here and attacks one of my personal friends with whom I have shared many drinks and quite a few miles of dirt, yes, I get defensive. Where I come from, that's what friends do.

Not to mention the fact that this forum is paid for by Eddie. Tell you what, Sunday morning when you are at Denny's getting your weekly pigs-in-a-blanket, stand up on your booth in front of all of the other customers and call the owner a fucking douche. Then come back and tell us how that worked out for you.

You'll forgive me, but when some clown comes on here and attacks one of my personal friends with whom I have shared many drinks and quite a few miles of dirt, yes, I get defensive. Where I come from, that's what friends do.

Not to mention the fact that this forum is paid for by Eddie. Tell you what, Sunday morning when you are at Denny's getting your weekly pigs-in-a-blanket, stand up on your booth in front of all of the other customers and call the owner a fucking douche. Then come back and tell us how that worked out for you.

From what I remember I didnt call him a douche lmao, I prefer IHOP thank you very much

Sweet I'll try my best! Lol I just think its stupid how people always do this to someone who disagrees with you.

Yeah yeah yeah I know I don't use proper English so what! (Just putting it out there before you guys start having a fit over it)

It is one thing to disagree and move on but when you start fuel to the fire instead of just cutting your losses.

Oh Edgar. A GED isn't gonna get you by in this world. Careful how deep u dig ur whole here. Don't take too much advice from bob-o and combat.

- Jason

I guess bro it depends on the person you are and how much you want it, if I want something Ima work hard to do it with or with out school

Top Bottom