Commute

I do not even have a car right now. I think it was a cool 69* this morning in Okinawa. You can keep your 7*. :yup:

GCM 2

Chris, you need to become a snowbird and start moving the family and the jeep south for the winter!

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
The only one who could probably match that would be your Canadian brethren to the north of you YKPizzaGuy..... He's spitting ice cubes in Yellow Knife

Woodrow:beer:

GCM 2

Are you in your truck? I have only had my vehicles in that kind of temperatures a few times, even with the engine block heater plugged in overnight (parked outside) my diesel had a really hard time starting the next day. What are your secrets to success Chris?

bl17z90

Are you in your truck? I have only had my vehicles in that kind of temperatures a few times, even with the engine block heater plugged in overnight (parked outside) my diesel had a really hard time starting the next day. What are your secrets to success Chris?

Its a secret known only to Canadians and Eskimos.

By the way, I need support from the community. It should be illegal for it to be any colder than 60. Whos with me?

BlackKnight

Its a secret known only to Canadians and Eskimos.

By the way, I need support from the community. It should be illegal for it to be any colder than 60. Whos with me?
I second that… Sunday it's not even going to break freezing here in MA on Sunday. WAY too cold for November...

PS> I heard the secret was Whale Blubber and raw seal meat...

Hightower

Moving south. Haha. Yes I am in my 2005 Dodge 2500 Cummins, our diesel might be the biggest advantage we have the service station only sell winterized diesel in the winter months, winterized diesel does not gel as fast as normal diesel. Other than that good batteries and keeping her plugged in out of the wind is my best advice. I am lucky with my rig she doesn't seem to care that much about cold weather when it comes to starting. I hope that helps Greg.

Driver driver GAS!
WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

Hightower

I second that… Sunday it's not even going to break freezing here in MA on Sunday. WAY too cold for November...

PS> I heard the secret was Whale Blubber and raw seal meat...

Greenpeace put an end to the miracle of whale blubber. ;-(

It's warmed up to 45 today and it feels like tshirt weather.

Driver driver GAS!
WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom