Off Road Evolution - SoCal / Black Friday Special

Sergeant_A

I feel your pain. Still deployed for 82 more days and live in NC. I will be ordering my slabs once I get home and EVO puts on another sale/deal. Hint Hint

dahreno

Banned
I feel anyone who can prove they are in the military should be able to get in on these deals. They should also throw in shipping if possible . You are paying the price for their freedom . Thanks for serving ! Just my 2 cents .

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I feel anyone who can prove they are in the military should be able to get in on these deals. They should also throw in shipping if possible . You are paying the price for their freedom . Thanks for serving ! Just my 2 cents .

Why don't you pay their shipping? Companies aren't in business to lose money.

JKbrick

I agree with you Overlander, I fully support and respect the military, my son is a disabled vet. But I own a small business also and you cannot stay in business if you don't make any profit, it's simple business

Spartan

Thanks for the support. It's very much appreciated, but like most people in the Military. I don't feel like anyone owes me anything. How ever discounts, or even free swag like t-shirts, bags, ect is always very much appreciated.

Thanks for the support. It's very much appreciated, but like most people in the Military. I don't feel like anyone owes me anything. How ever discounts, or even free swag like t-shirts, bags, ect is always very much appreciated.

Agree completely. :thumb: Do not expect anything in return but is much appreciated when a discount is given. Most do not join the military for the perks. It is almost like owning a Jeep, it becomes a way of life and that is about it. Some choose to go the corporate route and others choose the military. :yup:

ChaosNein

guessing you are living under the freedoms they provide as well, why not put your $ where your keyboard is and pay for his shipping?

Last edited:

Sergeant_A

I don't do what I do for discounts and if I was worried about the shipping I shouldn't be looking at the ATX Slabs ($$$) in the first place. A simple thanks for your service is more then enough for me and most vets/Soldiers I know.

CaliCrusher

guessing you are living under the freedoms they provide as well, why not put your $ where your keyboard is and pay for his shipping?

That's not how it works on forums.

On forums guys tell vendors how to run their business, what to charge, what discounts to give etc. Then the same guys go and buy all their shit off of Amazon.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom