New Jeep

07streetbobrider

Bought my Jeep a week ago. Put stock size Mickey Thompson MTZ's on yesterday. Took it to Herring Creek today and played in the snow. Love the tires..quiet and ride like stock. After 16 yrs of being Jeepless I have to say I was in heaven today!! Can't wait to get to the mountains again. My girlfriend is learning having a jeep is like having a Harley..theres a deep undeniable love for it...been doing the Harley wave for some time now and trying to remember to wave to other jeeps..still throws me off...

07streetbobrider

Oh one more thing and off subject...was in heaven today for another reason. While at Herring Creek, my girlfriend and boys came upon tracks in the snow that resemble bigfoot tracks...about a 6 yd stride between steps...gf is not a believer but couldn't deny what she saw...going back up this week to talk to locals and show the pics we took...

StrizzyChris

Welcome to WAL :standing wave: my buddy in OH swears by his mickey mtz in the mud and not too bad in snow. Have you hit the rocks with them yet?

Glad you are back Jeeping again. I am not a believer but the proof is in the pictures well sort of. Glad you had a great time.

Sent from my fRuit product using WAL

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Oh one more thing and off subject...was in heaven today for another reason. While at Herring Creek, my girlfriend and boys came upon tracks in the snow that resemble bigfoot tracks...about a 6 yd stride between steps...gf is not a believer but couldn't deny what she saw...going back up this week to talk to locals and show the pics we took...

Welcome to a Wayalife! You took Squatch track pics and did not post? Post 'em up dog!

Pushrod

Wow.... 6 yard stride, that's 18 feet between the toes of one foot to the heel of the next step. If I'm 6 feet tall and take a 1 yard stride that should make the track maker about 36 feet tall? Sounds like a "tall tale" :cheesy:

Wow.... 6 yard stride, that's 18 feet between the toes of one foot to the heel of the next step. If I'm 6 feet tall and take a 1 yard stride that should make the track maker about 36 feet tall? Sounds like a "tall tale" :cheesy:

Could have been running.

07streetbobrider

Oops...I meant 6 foot strides...when I stretch as far as I can, I reach about 3 feet for my stride..took 2 long strides to equal one step for the tracks...when I check to see how to post pics I will..no haven't had the tires on rocks yet but can't wait...

Top Bottom