Adjusting speedometer with trail dash?

bl17z90

Hey guys, this has been bugging me for awile and i juet now decided to asj someone. I have the Trail Dash and when I chamged the main screen to 35's it didn't fix my speedometer, or change my shift points for that matter.

Any ideas as to what I am doing wrong?

Sent from my phone?

JaySC

When I adjusted mine, I was pretty off using the advertised size of the tire. Instead, I had to measure the tire up to shoulder height and used that measurement. Still off by 1-2 mph, but I'll take it.

That might have been the only thing I've adjusted...I've tried to not play with too many things on the Traildash as I just end up with a lot of ghost dings and error codes.

One thing that does bother me is the Pitch/Roll meter. When I lean to the right, it shows that I lean to the left...always opposite. Tried resetting it and recalibrating, but it still doesn't work.

JK1

im running toyo 37 with 27 psi and to get my speedo exact i have my trail dash set at 35.5 i matched it to my GPS.. I havent noticed the pitch and roll issue but i will have to check that out... My Flashpaq was the same way as far as tire size goes... :beer:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
hmm. I am running 35's and have it set at 36.5 and it is still too low.

your measuring wrog then zach. mine is spot on. measure your tire from the ground to the bottom of your tread in the center. i think mine measured in at 34.5

bl17z90

I could do that but thats not the point i am making. When I set my tire at 34.5 like it really measures it will still too small in the programmer. It says 62 when I am really doing 65 mph. :thinking:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I could do that but thats not the point i am making. When I set my tire at 34.5 like it really measures it will still too small in the programmer. It says 62 when I am really doing 65 mph. :thinking:

i would try measuring again then. when i did my 32's way back when it took me 3 times to get it right. i found out i kept overmeasuring.

JK1

drop it to 33.75 and check it... Its hard to imagine that my 37s are 35.5 and was hard to enter that in lol.. but if my speedo it right than i guess it really dont matter..:twocents:

Top Bottom