Wanted...10th Anniversary Factory front Bumper

Rccrwlr

Looking for a factory 10th Anniversary front bumper to put on my 2008 JKUR. Something located Local if possible. Can't pay shipping across the country

--Rccrwlr

David1tontj

Hahaha. I didn't even notice that you had already posted in that thread.... My bad
I hope you find one over on the west!

05 Tj, long arm, one ton, lockers, winches, 39.5" Iroks

Spartan

It will be another few months before I get my new Jeep. Looking at getting a Rubicon X. Front bumper will be coming off when I get, and I'll sell it to you if your still looking. Shipping from Idaho shouldn't be bad.

Rccrwlr

It will be another few months before I get my new Jeep. Looking at getting a Rubicon X. Front bumper will be coming off when I get, and I'll sell it to you if your still looking. Shipping from Idaho shouldn't be bad.

Let me know thx!

Rccrwlr

Hope you get at a good price. Aren't they going for over $3000 new??? Which is crazy money.

Thanks for destroying my hopes of a good deal!!:doh: If you go to the dealer then you are looking at that price. If you pick up a take off they are significantly lower.:thumb:

Rccrwlr

I'm hell bent on keeping my 10a bumper. But seeing em going for 4 figures makes me reconsider.

Especially since the winch plate is $300 and the hoop is another $200. You can get a hell of a bumper for that setup that will not only look better but out perform the stock.

--rccrwlr.

liljohn850

Especially since the winch plate is $300 and the hoop is another $200. You can get a hell of a bumper for that setup that will not only look better but out perform the stock.

--rccrwlr.

I know right?! If someone dangles $1200 in front of my face I'm getting a new bumper. Lol.

Top Bottom