Not seeing waves!

StrizzyChris

Does anyone know if and where I can adjust a part of the forum so I can "shut it off" from showing up in the app's new post feed? I hate going trough the 200 waves every day! I hope it doesnt sound shitty, but I just want to read something other than a ton of :standing wave: Sorry guys, I don't wave unless I see you on the road!

Last edited:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
You mean you don't like seeing 60 waves at one time from one person just trying to up their post count? :cheesy:

Sent from my iPhone

StrizzyChris

It just drives me nuts when I'm trying to read tech info and questions. I like the wave concept, but dear lord the copy and paste of one blurb is pure garbage. At least write a personalized message!

StrizzyChris

I realize that I am coming across as a cynical asshole, I am in one of those moods I guess. But my question is serious, can I deactivate that section/ folder?

bl17z90

I don't have this problem for some reason. But then again I use my app at night time and a computer durring the day (when I guess most of the waves are given)

It does bug me when someone just copies and pastes welcome to wayalife 35 times. I usually don't give the wave unless its someone from my state. Damn now I feel like a bit of a dousch.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
It just drives me nuts when I'm trying to read tech info and questions. I like the wave concept, but dear lord the copy and paste of one blurb is pure garbage. At least write a personalized message!

I realize that I am coming across as a cynical asshole, I am in one of those moods I guess. But my question is serious, can I deactivate that section/ folder?

trust me i drives me nuts as well. and your not comming across like an asshole cause i feel the same way. sometimes i wish i could turn mine off so i didnt have to see the same "welcome to the forum" 40+ times. and i dont think you can diactivate it sadly

Army_Vet

Banned
This reminds me of the first time I ever heard someone complain at the microwave oven for how long it is taking to warm up a burrito....

I can't see complaining at my smart box while surfing the web in some remote local away from the computer, but that's just me.

Sent from my XT907 using WAYALIFE mobile app

StrizzyChris

This reminds me of the first time I ever heard someone complain at the microwave oven for how long it is taking to warm up a burrito....

I can't see complaining at my smart box while surfing the web in some remote local away from the computer, but that's just me.

I truly lol'd to your first paragraph and must give you a nod and touché to the second! :cheesy:

pvanweelden

Welcome to Wayalife!!! :standing wave:

Sorry, had to do it :D

there is a Forum tool, "mark forum read" but any new posts will still show up on the app

Army_Vet

Banned
Why is it that half the JK owners in NJ don't wave on drivebys?? I too am "Not seeing the Waves" but in a different light than Strizzychris! :icon_crazy:

Its not just NJ... and its because the wildly popular JK is being purchased by those not interested in or understand the lifestyle. Or some amount of the combination

espi

Why is it that half the JK owners in NJ don't wave on drivebys?? I too am "Not seeing the Waves" but in a different light than Strizzychris! :icon_crazy:

Come to Jersey Shore area and I'll wave to you. I actually see the same jeep every day on my way home from work and they never wave. Makes me mad its a two door TJ with 33s and a small spare

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKFlyer

Yeah...I agree about half JK guys dont wave....I dare to say it but I M almost listing my enthusiasm to do so anymore :eek:

You know u will get a wave from a modified JK at least

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

StrizzyChris

Welcome! :standing wave:

Here is a wave from Strizzychris and Cozdude as well. :standing wave:

lmao! I saw my feed full of waves again tonight and had to look at just one of them to see how it looked...well turns out I did wave at a bunch of folks today :cheesy: :standing wave:

Top Bottom