Number Two

MTG

Caught the Bug
Sweet!

I like that color. Glad I went with white but gecko and crush were my next two choices.

Congrats!

The Wandering Jeeper

Caught the Bug
Sweet!

I like that color. Glad I went with white but gecko and crush were my next two choices.

Congrats!

If you look at the reflection of the back window of the first picture you can see mine and it's white. My wife is already going thru catalogs deciding what she wants. I want to give her my lift so I can put on Evo coil overs and Dana 60's. We'll see how that floats.

MTG

Caught the Bug
bdmckenna said:
If you look at the reflection of the back window of the first picture you can see mine and it's white. My wife is already going thru catalogs deciding what she wants. I want to give her my lift so I can put on Evo coil overs and Dana 60's. We'll see how that floats.

Awesome! Once I have a free weekend I need to make sure the jeep can pull the boat. If so, we will order one up, sell the navi and get her a jeep. Although I'm digging commando. Maybe I convince her to keep the white one. ;)

The Wandering Jeeper

Caught the Bug
Awesome! Once I have a free weekend I need to make sure the jeep can pull the boat. If so, we will order one up, sell the navi and get her a jeep. Although I'm digging commando. Maybe I convince her to keep the white one. ;)

Hey... she wanted a new Camaro and I sold her on a Jeep. Now I need a new gooseneck and new truck. Might take a while before I see those.

The Wandering Jeeper

Caught the Bug
Looks like she is eying the new Evo Coil Overs and long arm. Since she got it she has been pouring over catalogs and specs. However, she did agree to let me swap my built D44's into her Jeep and I can go with ProRock 60's.

MikeLisa

We're a 2 jeep family but it's not 2 JKs. I'm working on her to trade it for one. The one she likes is a Dozer Sahara with matching top.

Attachments

• image-3227264292.jpg
    image-3227264292.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 25
Top Bottom