Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 3" Plush rides?

3" Plush rides?

So I just ordered the plushs and was wondering what does everyone think about them? They are replacing rubi springs and BB so its gottaa be better than that!

Sent from a little JK!!
    Last edited by BadApple; 11-28-2013 at 09:48 PM.
    BADAPPLE

2011 Wrangler 2dr with some stuff added!!

They are hands down the most comfortable coils you can buy. I have run a lot of coils and they are what I would recommend.

I cant wait to get home from this deployment and wheel again.... oh moab only 10 months away. But im making good jeep money. One mod a paycheck lol

Sent from a little JK!!
    BADAPPLE

Knows a Thing or Two
    I just installed a 3" Enforcer with the plush rides and the ride is amazingly better than stock. Night and day difference

The Force will be with you.... always

About two weeks ago or so I replaced my JKUR springs and BB with evo 3" plush ride coils. They are amazing!!!!! They ride really well. They gave my 2door about 4" of lift though according to the dynotrac diagram. So I need some lower control arms to correct caster I get them tomorrow and will be installed soon. But you will love how they ride after the setup you had.
    2009 Wrangler X
    3" Evo Plush Ride
    37" STT Pro ATX Slabs
    Evo 1/4 Pounder w/ Stinger
    Homemade sliders
    Factory Cut Fenders
    My build: http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?785-My-low-JK-Build
    --- Mike ---

Quote Originally Posted by NAUJK View Post
    About two weeks ago or so I replaced my JKUR springs and BB with evo 3" plush ride coils. They are amazing!!!!! They ride really well. They gave my 2door about 4" of lift though according to the dynotrac diagram. So I need some lower control arms to correct caster I get them tomorrow and will be installed soon. But you will love how they ride after the setup you had.
    So your still on all stock other than the springs. My rubi springs a bb netted around 3.5 inches so i dropped some money on good shocks and good control arms so it actually rode better than stock i think. I just dont wanna compromise much of the ride my wife is pregnant and she is the main driver while im gone!!
    BADAPPLE

I assume the rears have a different spring rate than the fronts? I hate rake.

Quote Originally Posted by onesickjk View Post
    So your still on all stock other than the springs. My rubi springs a bb netted around 3.5 inches so i dropped some money on good shocks and good control arms so it actually rode better than stock i think. I just dont wanna compromise much of the ride my wife is pregnant and she is the main driver while im gone!!
    At the moment I am on stock control arms and upgraded bilstein 5100 shocks. These springs ride very well very smooth.

And my rig has lost most of the rake.

That last one is after a run this Sunday had. With these springs I didn't feel the ruts or washboard road was amazing.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2009 Wrangler X
    3" Evo Plush Ride
    37" STT Pro ATX Slabs
    Evo 1/4 Pounder w/ Stinger
    Homemade sliders
    Factory Cut Fenders
    My build: http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?785-My-low-JK-Build
    --- Mike ---

I just noticed you are from flag, im stationed in phoenix but in korea for a year when i get back we need to meet up and do a run. I wanna make a trip to cinders up there anyways. Jeep looks nice you need to throw some 35s on there at least and paint those rear inner fenders.
    BADAPPLE

1380658_210750062434751_1541157834_n.jpg558342_210750075768083_489974817_n.jpg1380653_210750089101415_1423662516_n (1).jpg
    Here is how mine sits as of now with the bb and rubi springs and this was before the new shocks the stock rubi shocks had the front pulled down about a 1/2 or 3/4. Dont mind the ugly a** fenders they are no longer on there!!

BTW if anyone is looking for a set of silver fenders you know who has a set for cheap!!
    Last edited by BadApple; 11-28-2013 at 09:35 PM.
    BADAPPLE

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast