3" Plush rides?

BadApple

So I just ordered the plushs and was wondering what does everyone think about them? They are replacing rubi springs and BB so its gottaa be better than that!

Sent from a little JK!!

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
They are hands down the most comfortable coils you can buy. I have run a lot of coils and they are what I would recommend.

BadApple

I cant wait to get home from this deployment and wheel again.... oh moab only 10 months away. But im making good jeep money. One mod a paycheck lol

Sent from a little JK!!

Aeraun

I just installed a 3" Enforcer with the plush rides and the ride is amazingly better than stock. Night and day difference

The Force will be with you.... always

NAUJK

About two weeks ago or so I replaced my JKUR springs and BB with evo 3" plush ride coils. They are amazing!!!!! They ride really well. They gave my 2door about 4" of lift though according to the dynotrac diagram. So I need some lower control arms to correct caster I get them tomorrow and will be installed soon. But you will love how they ride after the setup you had. :rock::yup:

BadApple

About two weeks ago or so I replaced my JKUR springs and BB with evo 3" plush ride coils. They are amazing!!!!! They ride really well. They gave my 2door about 4" of lift though according to the dynotrac diagram. So I need some lower control arms to correct caster I get them tomorrow and will be installed soon. But you will love how they ride after the setup you had. :rock::yup:

So your still on all stock other than the springs. My rubi springs a bb netted around 3.5 inches so i dropped some money on good shocks and good control arms so it actually rode better than stock i think. I just dont wanna compromise much of the ride my wife is pregnant and she is the main driver while im gone!!

NAUJK

So your still on all stock other than the springs. My rubi springs a bb netted around 3.5 inches so i dropped some money on good shocks and good control arms so it actually rode better than stock i think. I just dont wanna compromise much of the ride my wife is pregnant and she is the main driver while im gone!!

At the moment I am on stock control arms and upgraded bilstein 5100 shocks. These springs ride very well very smooth.

And my rig has lost most of the rake.

That last one is after a run this Sunday had. With these springs I didn't feel the ruts or washboard road was amazing.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1385673311889.jpg
    1385673311889.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 321
  • 1385673323230.jpg
    1385673323230.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 318
  • 1385673339791.jpg
    1385673339791.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 316
  • 1385673407313.jpg
    1385673407313.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 323

BadApple

I just noticed you are from flag, im stationed in phoenix but in korea for a year when i get back we need to meet up and do a run. I wanna make a trip to cinders up there anyways. Jeep looks nice you need to throw some 35s on there at least and paint those rear inner fenders.

BadApple

1380658_210750062434751_1541157834_n.jpg 558342_210750075768083_489974817_n.jpg 1380653_210750089101415_1423662516_n (1).jpg
Here is how mine sits as of now with the bb and rubi springs and this was before the new shocks the stock rubi shocks had the front pulled down about a 1/2 or 3/4. Dont mind the ugly a** fenders they are no longer on there!!

BTW if anyone is looking for a set of silver fenders you know who has a set for cheap!!

Last edited:

NAUJK

I just noticed you are from flag, im stationed in phoenix but in korea for a year when i get back we need to meet up and do a run. I wanna make a trip to cinders up there anyways. Jeep looks nice you need to throw some 35s on there at least and paint those rear inner fenders.

I had the rear ones plasti dipped but took it off and just never got around to doing anything else. I would have 35s if I could afford them. The cinders is lots of fun! When do you get back?

View attachment 58227
Here is how mine sits as of now with the bb and rubi springs and this was before the new shocks the stock rubi shocks had the front pulled down about a 1/2 or 3/4. Dont mind the ugly a** fenders they are no longer on there!!

BTW if anyone is looking for a set of silver fenders you know who has a set for cheap!!

Looks great! Yeah the 3" plush ride coils are fantastic and youl love them and it'll look great!

BadApple

I had the rear ones plasti dipped but took it off and just never got around to doing anything else. I would have 35s if I could afford them. The cinders is lots of fun! When do you get back?

Looks great! Yeah the 3" plush ride coils are fantastic and youl love them and it'll look great!

Ill be back in June for 30 days and then deploy back until October of next year. We have some guys from a local group gonna head up from Phoenix on the 13th of June and run Crown King, drive to Flagstaff on Saturday and do Cinders then hit Table Mesa on the way back to Phoenix if everything goes right!!!

BadApple

How long did it take for yours to arrive and where did you order them from?

JayKay

Caught the Bug
Anyone know if it would be possible to replace the 3.5" Rough Country coils on my JKUS with the plush rides?

BadApple

Anyone know if it would be possible to replace the 3.5" Rough Country coils on my JKUS with the plush rides?

I don't see why it wouldn't be possible!! None of the dimensions are different but from what I've read the 3 inch plushs net around 3 inch on jkus and about 3.5 on jks. Don't know how legit that reading is but that's what the internet says so its gotta be true, Right?

JayKay

Caught the Bug
No complaints about the RC ride, just was curious if it could be made better. Already plan on upgrading the shocks to Bilsteins eventually

BadApple

I know for the 4 inch you pretty much have to use a spring compressor but do you have to for the 3 inch coils? when i did my BB and the springs i was able to get it on a lift and disco the shocks and sway bars and loosen the CAs enough to not have to use a compressor.

BadApple

No complaints about the RC ride, just was curious if it could be made better. Already plan on upgrading the shocks to Bilsteins eventually

Im running the rancho 9000x with the remote res and they are amazing. and not real pricey i had billsteins before and i like these way better

10frank9

Web Wheeler
I know for the 4 inch you pretty much have to use a spring compressor but do you have to for the 3 inch coils? when i did my BB and the springs i was able to get it on a lift and disco the shocks and sway bars and loosen the CAs enough to not have to use a compressor.

I swapped my 3" plush rides for 4" plush rides last Saturday. No spring compressors necessary. Just disconnect the track bar, sway bar and lower shock mounts. Lift the jeep as high as you can with the wheels removed and throw some elbow grease in there. No problem. 👍

Top Bottom