Thread: Light Mount Bracket for Aluminum Hawse Fairlead....

Light Mount Bracket for Aluminum Hawse Fairlead....

I did a search and couldn't find an info. Smittybilt has one (2814) but it doesn't say how big of a light bar you can run, I am assuming a 10". Who is running any kind of bracket on their Hawse Fairlead? I am ordering a bunch of stuff tomorrow and want to order a Lifetime LED 10" cree to go with the Smittybuilt SRC Stinger and an Engo 10k winch. Any help is appreciated
    2010, 2012, 2013 Rubicons Sold

Current- 2014 SRT8

Incoming- 2015 Rubicon

R.I.P.- My Beloved Tank

Knows a Thing or Two SaddleTramp's Avatar

Knows a Thing or Two SaddleTramp's Avatar
    This one too, guess the first is more universal application based on the pics and this option is for a 10" bar:

http://shop.poisonspyder.com/Hawse-F.../45-28-r10.htm

Quote Originally Posted by SaddleTramp View Post
    This one too, guess the first is more universal application based on the pics and this option is for a 10" bar:

http://shop.poisonspyder.com/Hawse-F.../45-28-r10.htm
    Thanks Saddletramp. I saw this one, I assume if it will work with a Rigid 10" light bar it should work with an 10" light bar? I will pull the trigger on this one

Current- 2014 SRT8

Incoming- 2015 Rubicon

R.I.P.- My Beloved Tank

Fresh Catch
    Looking at pulling the same trigger for the 10" light bar! I've also got the same bumper lol. Pics please and how do you like the 10" bar

Quote Originally Posted by Jk-RAGE View Post
    Looking at pulling the same trigger for the 10" light bar! I've also got the same bumper lol. Pics please and how do you like the 10" bar
    I actually went with a 20" bar and will attach it right to the bumper. There's a guy on the other forum that sent me pics and the fit of the 20" bar is perfect. Of course the 20" is on Backorder until the 26th!y

Current- 2014 SRT8

Incoming- 2015 Rubicon

R.I.P.- My Beloved Tank

Been Around the Block
    JCR Offroad also has one.