Camp WAYALIFE - Home Sweet Home

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I know there have been a few of you who've noticed the location listed underneath my avatar has changed and for those of you who are wondering, yes, Cindy and I know now live in Carson City, Nevada. While both of us were born and raised in Southern California and, in so many ways, still love it there, it was time for us to move on. With our son no longer living at home, we simply had too much home for just the two of us and doing business in California was just getting to be too expensive and too much of a pain. As many of you know, we've been spending a better part of our summers up in Tahoe for about as long as I can remember and this past summer, it finally occurred to us, why aren't we living up here? We love the Sierra Nevada Mountains, we love the vast Northern Nevada Desert, we love all the history in the area and of course, who wouldn't want to live close to the Rubicon?

Well, on a hot August night after helping Off Road Evolution during the Vegas to Reno Best in the Desert Race, Mel looked up into the sky and commented on how he never quite realized just how nice it was in the Carson City area. The next morning, Cindy and I decided to stop by a local grocery store, picked up a Home & Land magazine and as we were driving back to SoCal, started flipping through the pages and found a house listed in it that would eventually become our new home. It was a nice single story small home with a 2-car garage that sat on a little over an acre of land but, what really caught her attention was what was in the back yard...
main.php

main.php

Here's a shot of what's inside...
main.php

As far as the house itself goes, here's a shot from the front when we were moving in...
main.php

Here's a shot that I just took today after cleaning out the front garage enough to get 2 Jeeps parked inside...
main.php

And of course, here's a shot of Rubicat in our driveway watching the sun go down behind the Sierra Nevada Mountains...
main.php

Because of it's amenities, some of our close friends have already started calling our new home, "Camp WAYALIFE" and I think the name is gonna stick. Of course to us, this is Home Sweet Home. :cool:

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Sweet place! Nice garage! Never too old to change it up.:thumb: Sounds like my wife and I. We love going to the mountains in North Carolina and live in South Carolina.

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks! I forgot to mention, this is what we have at the end of our street...

IMG_3778.jpg

Everything from mild to wild - I'll have to get some trail pics up soon :yup:

RockyJk

That's an awesome house that lift in the garage will come in handy lol I just hope there are still runs near to me that I cam come too haha 👍

Bullwinckle

Hooked
Awesome congrats on the new home!! I love it up there very beautiful country and city. I go up every year for Christmas to visit my family there. Plus somehow finding my way over to the nugget to play a little haha 😁 Congrats again Eddie and Cindy! 🍻

Ray ⛺

David1tontj

Congrats on the new property!!! That's awesome!!! I've always wanted to live somewhere with that kind of wheeling super close!! I drive my jeep right through there every year at the end of April to meet up with my dad and brother for a weekend of fishing and off-roading! Happy for you guys!!

05 Tj, long arm, one ton, lockers, winches, 39.5" Iroks

gtony12

Caught the Bug
Wow congratulations Eddie and cindy. It was so cool to have been able to meet you both love the house and wish you both the best in your new home. Hope to see you both again and look forward to wheeling out on some trails.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

JAGS

Hooked
Congrats again. Glad you guys found your new home and can continue living your Wayalife. 👍

- Jason

Top Bottom