New to the forum

safecracker909

Hey Guys,

I am new to the forum and would like to introduce myself. I have a 2008 Hemi powered JK. I purchased it from the previous owner that never took it off road. After going out a few times to Big Bear CA, I knew it was going to be an awesome jeep.

photo.jpg

We are hoping to turn this into go anywhere vehicle. Just replaced the rear end with a Currie RockJock60 and installed a long arm kit. After the New Year, we will try and replace the front end.

4x4Jesus

Caught the Bug
Welcome! And nice rig! I for one am totally jealous of the Hemi. I love those walker evan beadlocks, are those 20" wheels?

safecracker909

Welcome! And nice rig! I for one am totally jealous of the Hemi. I love those walker evan beadlocks, are those 20" wheels?

Thanks for compliments. Yes these were 20" Walker Evans with 34" tires. I am not sure what the previous owner was thinking when he choose the 20" rims. But I do have to say that the tire grip is amazing with so little tread available. We recently installed 37" Nitto Trail Grapplers shown here.

moab-1.jpg

David1tontj

Welcome to the wayalife family!! Sounds like you are on the right track with the jk!! You should be able to have some fun on and off the road with that one!!

05 Tj, long arm, one ton, lockers, winches, 39.5" Iroks

Thanks for compliments. Yes these were 20" Walker Evans with 34" tires. I am not sure what the previous owner was thinking when he choose the 20" rims. But I do have to say that the tire grip is amazing with so little tread available. We recently installed 37" Nitto Trail Grapplers shown here.

View attachment 58270

Once you get the front upgraded 40s will look really nice on 20" rims.

CaliCrusher

View attachment 58270

This pic cracks me up. It looks like you have a doll strapped to your front bumper. Welcome to Wayalife :D

Top Bottom