Question about pro rock44

SoCalDozer

So the only difference between the d30 and d44 is the r and p and center section right?
If that's true could I re use my stocker outers and just throw in a locker, r and p and axles?

kaptkrappy

So the only difference between the d30 and d44 is the r and p and center section right?
If that's true could I re use my stocker outers and just throw in a locker, r and p and axles?

I have heard the same thing about the Rubi 44 vs the stock front non Rubi 30, basically the same (except for gears/lockers).

Now the Dynatrac Pro Rock 44 front axle is a completely different creature. Very over/well built housing.

StrizzyChris

a d30 and 44 have different spline counts, the 44 R&P is larger like you stated. A PR44 has obviously the 44 housing, but the tube thickness is much higher. than a stock Rubi 44. the nuckles are beefier and its all around a much suprior product. If you order from ORE or Dynatrac you can choose ball joint upgrades or maintain OEM. You can upgrade or maintaining stock outers and re-use your calipers and brake assembly.

SoCalDozer

StrizzyChris said:
a d30 and 44 have different spline counts, the 44 R&P is larger like you stated. A PR44 has obviously the 44 housing, but the tube thickness is much higher. than a stock Rubi 44. the nuckles are beefier and its all around a much suprior product. If you order from ORE or Dynatrac you can choose ball joint upgrades or maintain OEM. You can upgrade or maintaining stock outers and re-use your calipers and brake assembly.

I knew about the larger shafts thing, meant to include that with the center section part. So in theory I could buy a pro44 housing and throw in a r and p and locker and shafts and re use everything else I have on it?

Top Bottom