Evo drag link flip kit and steering stabilizer

AMEChambers

Having an absolute brain fart! I want to replace my RC dual stabilizer with a single fox shock. The fox ss does not come with any hardware. If I purchase the synergy tie rod clamp, I mount the steering stabilizer to the synergy clamp on one end and the other end directly to my drag link flip kit correct? Thanks for all the help in advance!

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Having an absolute brain fart! I want to replace my RC dual stabilizer with a single fox shock. The fox ss does not come with any hardware. If I purchase the synergy tie rod clamp, I mount the steering stabilizer to the synergy clamp on one end and the other end directly to my drag link flip kit correct? Thanks for all the help in advance!

Yes that is correct, i can snap some photos if you need. :thumb:

Aeraun

Yes the kit is supposed to allow for that. I already had the synergy relocation bracket so I have that bolted to the flip kit. Just an FYI though, not sure what size tires you have, but the Fox SS is very still. I had it and I have 33s and it was overkill and it aggravated my radial pull. I swapped it out for a teraflex one. When I unbolted the Fox one from the tie rod it actually extended on its own

The Force will be with you.... always

AMEChambers

Yes the kit is supposed to allow for that. I already had the synergy relocation bracket so I have that bolted to the flip kit. Just an FYI though, not sure what size tires you have, but the Fox SS is very still. I had it and I have 33s and it was overkill and it aggravated my radial pull. I swapped it out for a teraflex one. When I unbolted the Fox one from the tie rod it actually extended on its own

Awesome thank you. So there is a bracket needed to bolt it to the flip kit itself?

AMEChambers

Awesome! Dumb@$$. This is what doubt nine million things at once equates too. Thanks for the quick responses y'all!

Aeraun

Awesome thank you. So there is a bracket needed to bolt it to the flip kit itself?

In all honesty, the flip kit says you can bolt the SS straight to it which I didn't realize and I still wanted my SS relocated to keep it out of the way. The Snergy relocation bracket that I had already (separate before the flip kit) fit on the flip kit bracket so I bolted it on and its working. But for your application the SS should bolt straight to it flip bracket

AMEChambers

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1386629922.890121.jpg
You were correct that you can bolt the ss straight to the flip kit. The synergy bracket seems a lot beefier! Thanks for the advice

Top Bottom