Props to WAYALIFE!!!

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
For my 1000th post I want to say Thank You to Eddie and Cindy for providing all of us with this Forum, for producing the best 4x videos on the web (by far), and for being such great stewards of the Jeeping Way of Life! :clap2:
You two have led Lori and I on the most epic adventures of our lives! As Lori has said many times, we would follow you guys off a cliff just because we know it would be one hell of a ride! :cheesy:

We really appreciate everything you two have done for all of us. :yup: Thank you for being such good friends. ;)

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Nice job rook. Haha. Kidding Don congrats on your 1000th post. I don't think Eddie and Cindy realize just how much of a positive impact they've made in our lives. I agree with you good sir.

rubicrawl

Congrats brotha and yes thank you Eddie and Cindy I've met great people and friends on this forum and fun trips thank you

JAGS

Hooked
:clap2::thumb::rock:

Way to throw down your 100th post. :yup: Perfectly stated and couldn't have said it better myself. I'll also second the note made by 10frank as well. A positive impact that goes far beyond the type of vehicle we drive. It's why we stand up for each other and confront those that choose to act like tools or assholes. While it's Eddie's forum, it our WAYALIFE!!

gtony12

Caught the Bug
Nice job rook. Haha. Kidding Don congrats on your 1000th post. I don't think Eddie and Cindy realize just how much of a positive impact they've made in our lives. I agree with you good sir.

I will second all that!!!!!!! :standing wave::yup::yup::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Congrats! Would love to do the Newbie trail with you guys and meet a bunch of you. Only problem I'm on the other coast!

Top Bottom