lift?

Baker

Hey guys I have really been looking around on a lot of different sites and there are so many to lift kits to choose from. How do I know what is good for me and also good for my money? I have a 2013 sport unlimited, and I plan as of right now to use it as a DD and also do some small trails around here.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
what everyone always says is just go out and wheel it. it really does hold true! once you do you will get an idea for what you want to do in the future and you can base your lift height off of tire size you want to run as well as trails you will want to run as well.

Best advice is to find some local Jeepers with different lifts and take a ride. You can ask for all the advice but it all comes down to what works best for you. I know there are several WAL forum members in the San Diego area who will be able to guide you.

R/
Will

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Best advice is to find some local Jeepers with different lifts and take a ride. You can ask for all the advice but it all comes down to what works best for you. I know there are several WAL forum members in the San Diego area who will be able to guide you.

R/
Will

This is great advice! Try taking a ride in a Teraflex lifted vehicle and EVO vehicle you will notice a big difference in the ride quality.

As far as price that is subjective as you will need to find what you're willing to live with. I am very pleased with my EVO Enforcer lift. It was not the cheapest lift but I feel I've got more than my moneys worth.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Agreed with the above mentioned. Get out and wheel your Jeep as is and that'll help you to know what you're needing/wanting. If you can, hook up with others and ask to take a ride in their rigs as that'll help a lot too.

Baker

Thanks for all of the advice guys, I think I'm going to take it out this weekend with a friend and see what I can get into.

Top Bottom