Family affair

jackedup

I wanted to start a thread to find out how many people on here has a wife and or kids that are really in to the jeeping lifestyle . So post'm up peeps:thumb:

JKFlyer

Mine have no f-ing interest whatsoever but at least they let me do what I want!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

jackedup

LMAO. I'm in the same boat. they couldn't care less about it. I thought it was weird ,and thats why I started this thread

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
I only have a 6 and 9 yr old so they are into stuff for about 10 minutes before they are bored. The both do love the Jeep and talk about him as though he were a member of the family. The also really enjoy the more difficult trails. :thumb:

The wife could really care less and actually gets scared as hell on the trails when it gets tippy.

Last edited:
My wife and younger son are into this as much, if not a little more than I am. Having your wife share the addiction isn't all its cracked up to be... There's never a "responsible" voice. Case and point, we spent almost $6k on black Friday deals. (All Jeep stuff).

I think I'm going to just put the tree in the jeep rather than try to put all of it under the tree.

sent from my wiz-bang time killing machine

JAGS

Hooked
My wife and kids are pretty into it. My son is totally into it and had a smile for days after Mel posted the pic of them together on the EVO FB page. Wife loves hitting the trails cuz it's one of a few situations she has zero responsibility. The kids are entertained, dads entertained and she can sit back and relax. Part of the reason why she's not that into driving, then she'd have to work. LOL

Wife's supportive of modifications, that is until I show her the spec sheet and price list. :eek: "That's a year of college." Wish she wasn't so good at math. :cheesy:

In all honesty, the fam was the biggest reason for getting my Jeep. For me at least. Kids are only young once and the Jeep is the coolest way for us all to hang together and might still even be fun to hang with Dad when they are teenagers.

JKFlyer

Just read this thread to my wife and she said..."Ha...I'm not the only one that doesn't care..."

Maybe that was a dumb move on my part!! :confused:

Bully

My girlfriend loves the jeep lifestyle. Asked her what she wanted for her bday and she says a jeep hat. Between the 5 of my regular jeeping buddies I'm the only that had the old lady everytime. And I'm proud to say she makes us sammiches :)

Angry Aussie

My girlfriend loves the jeep and the lifestyle that comes with it. She wants her own jeep now! She enjoys the trails but hates off camber stuff with a passion. She enjoys driving mine on the trails and more importantly loves that it makes happy. My plan is to put a ring on her finger and a set of jeep keys in her hand next year. I love seeing pictures on here with with their families with them on the trail. I hope that will be me one day.

RUBINOT

Caught the Bug
Congrats....definitely sounds like you have a keeper

Sent from my SPH-L710 using WAYALIFE mobile app

DELIVERANCE

My wife and I don't get much time together, but she enjoys relaxing the few times we have hit the hills in the Jeep. My oldest son(fourteen) doesn't care much. My youngest (not quite two) is too young yet. My two boys in the middle are totally into it. They each have their minds set on Wranglers in their favorite colors that will be "way bigger than daddies" and will run mine over. This is how they play
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1386125256.454119.jpg

***Mostly broke and kinda ugly. But at least I ain't got no friends!***

JKFlyer

My wife and I don't get much time together, but she enjoys relaxing the few times we have hit the hills in the Jeep. My oldest son(fourteen) doesn't care much. My youngest (not quite two) is too young yet. My two boys in the middle are totally into it. They each have their minds set on Wranglers in their favorite colors that will be "way bigger than daddies" and will run mine over. This is how they play
View attachment 58715

***Mostly broke and kinda ugly. But at least I ain't got no friends!***

That's really cool. Enjoy the time together...

NTXRUBICON

Wife and 3 kids love it!
The wife does not like the time I spend wrenching on it and the forums and the meetings/gatherings!
All of us in Clayton, OK
IMAG2629.jpg

Jaydoc1

Well since you asked...

image-608046712.jpg

My family loves the Jeep. Moab is our current go-to twice-a-year vacation spot.

image-3767736040.jpg

image-921659514.jpg

image-767186609.jpg

image-3273188111.jpg

You don't have to have a Jeep to see this. But it helps!

image-2454178361.jpg

On Fins N Things.

image-3560814315.jpg

The point on Hell's Revenge.

Okay. Thanks for letting me share.

catahoula

Caught the Bug
My wife does make fun of me always watching the videos and always on the forum. Yet she'll come home and comment about a jeep she saw. She's digging it.

72blubyu

DSC02643.jpg The Jeep we wheel is my wife's, she makes the payments. I just have to pay for the mods and do the work.

Last edited:
My JK has been one continuous arguement since the day we brought it home. We argue over what parts to buy next. I cant even enjoy a moment of peace on the throne with the latest catalog because she already has her nose burried in it. Our kids have families of their own so this is our second childhood. We spend 3-4 weeks a month on the road and away from the Jeep and it gets unlocked/unwrapped before we ever unlock the house when we get home.:D Would'nt change a thing!

We are Jeep..Resistance is futile..

Top Bottom