Appreciation for WAYALIFE

NAUJK

Hey everyone, I just want to take a second to say that I appreciate everyone here for being helpful and kind, and even when mistakes and accidents are made everyone here doesn't attack you for it (well unless you are really annoying such as some other threads but that's beside the point :crazyeyes: )

If someone makes a thread title and Eddie thinks a better title will help them out more he will kindly change it and let the person know and give his advice. If people have legit questions people speak up with their experiences and try to help out. This way of life the off-road one is the only community that I have found that everyone is willing to help each other with minimal scrutiny.

Sorry I just need to rant a little... I posted up on an RC Forum to ask about my radio that is having issues and apparently my thread title wasn't good enough, and the responses I got were people attacking my title and or fairly rudely saying that they're volunteers and spend their precious time that they deserve better.... I only got 1 response that could possibly help but was very vague....

So again I want to thank you all. Eddie Cindy, thank you for running this place were we can get helpful advice and hear your many experiences and everyone else and hopefully fix our problems and get advice and helpful answers to I am sure a lot of our stupid questions that newbies like us ask. To me other forums are WAYALIFE appreciation forums.

Thank you
Mike
:beer::beer:

rubicrawl

X2 on that well said cause I have a love of newbie questions sometimes I'm afraid to ask just cause I don't want to sound stupid lol thanks Wayalife

bl17z90

Met a lot of good people on this forum. My best wheeling memories are with the guys from the forum. Even over the locals I used to hang out with. :yup:

pastorwug

Man have I been shredded on other forums for having a WAYALIFE decal on my windshield - and mostly by the past knuckleheads that were on this forum like Bob-O, Jeek, and their friend the "Shit My Pants" guy.
On another forum I posted for the first time about my PS Louver install, and you would have thought I kicked a couple of guys in the juevos! - again based on the WAYALIFE sticker.

I don't go to JK-Forum anymore, used to just to sell stuff there, but have been WAY more successful selling stuff on WAYALIFE.

I wasn't invited here, no one asked me to come, but I've been a welcome guest on this Forum - for which I am very grateful as well.
I've met some wonderful people through this Forum, people with a great attitude and a willingness to talk me through my Jeep obsession.

Thanks Eddie, I've never met you or your wife but I pray great continued success for WAYALIFE.

pvanweelden

Could you revise your thread title? Its a little vague :D
Jk
Well said!
Wish I was on the west coast to participate in some of the wheeling and suds n grubs

Sent from my LG-C800 using WAYALIFE mobile app

NAUJK

Thanks Eddie, I've never met you or your wife but I pray great continued success for WAYALIFE.

I was able to meet them this last May at the Overland Expo. Myself and my roomates agree they are some of if not the nicest people we've met.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Moochie

Man have I been shredded on other forums for having a WAYALIFE decal on my windshield - and mostly by the past knuckleheads that were on this forum like Bob-O, Jeek, and their friend the "Shit My Pants" guy.
On another forum I posted for the first time about my PS Louver install, and you would have thought I kicked a couple of guys in the juevos! - again based on the WAYALIFE sticker.

I don't go to JK-Forum anymore, used to just to sell stuff there, but have been WAY more successful selling stuff on WAYALIFE.

I wasn't invited here, no one asked me to come, but I've been a welcome guest on this Forum - for which I am very grateful as well.
I've met some wonderful people through this Forum, people with a great attitude and a willingness to talk me through my Jeep obsession.

I'm glad we showed Bob-o the exit door. I saw how he treated you. Good Riddance

TrailBear

This is the only forum I go to anymore, for all the same reasons above. I was a member on all the "other" forums before I had heard of this one, I sure am glad I stumbled upon this one :) Its ran by great people, all the haters are just jealous douchbags! Hope to meet more of the wayalifers and enjoy a trail or a cold beverage.

jkmohican

Well said! I wish I spent more time on this forum, I've been out of it for awhile. I'm most certainly going to stay on this forum from here on out. Great people! Thank you all!

Well said guys...thanks Eddie, Cindy and all other WayaLifers for being part of what it takes to make a great forum! :thumb: :yup: :thumb:

dhughes

Banned
While I do vist other forums this one usually has the best info.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

GTMOSCUBA

Forum's filled with valuable info & the members help each other out as best as possible, really hard to find a forum like this one. Increased my jeep knowledge & installed my own lift recently with Wayalife's guidance/precautions on mods/builds I've researched. Thank you Wayalife!

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
This is exactly why I have left all other forums. I love that there is vast knowledge here and people willing to share that knowledge. Plus, just a great group of Jeepers! I have been driving offraod for many years, but I am still very knew to the JK platform (didnt get a JK until this year). I have learned more through this site and Project JK than I ever could have from any other place. Fact! Thanks WAYALIFE!!

Jeepmed

This is the only forum I go to anymore, for all the same reasons above. I was a member on all the "other" forums before I had heard of this one, I sure am glad I stumbled upon this one :) Its ran by great people, all the haters are just jealous douchbags! Hope to meet more of the wayalifers and enjoy a trail or a cold beverage.

In total agreement.:beer:

JKUx

This is exactly why I have left all other forums. I love that there is vast knowledge here and people willing to share that knowledge. Plus, just a great group of Jeepers! I have been driving offraod for many years, but I am still very knew to the JK platform (didnt get a JK until this year). I have learned more through this site and Project JK than I ever could have from any other place. Fact! Thanks WAYALIFE!!

Couldn't have said it better myself, as I am new to the JK and Jeep breed altogether!!!

My Appreciation to the entire jeep community including WAYALIFE!!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1386899173.313484.jpg
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1386899173.313484.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 54

K.D.C.H

How Has The Wayalife Community Changed Your Life?

So, How Has The Wayalife Community Changed Your Life?

Last edited:
Top Bottom