All My Texas Neighbors

NTXRUBICON

Just wanted to throw this out there to get a check on all the jeepers from the Lone Star State!

Hit me up with a Howdy!

I've seen miles and miles of Texas

jarho00

Corpus Christi here.

Sent from my EVO using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1386218539512.jpg
    1386218539512.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 895

NTXRUBICON

What part of Texas you in? I wanna see your rig in person, it looks sick.

I'm in prosper which is 45 min north of down town dallas straight up the toll way from downtown till it ends in prosper

I think if we have enough people we should do a wayalife TX get together!

NTXRUBICON

What part of Texas you in? I wanna see your rig in person, it looks sick.

Here is a pic of it about 2 months ago when I finished the roof rack install

I got a bunch of crap for being in the driveway when I took the shot but oh we'll no close trails here the play on they are all about 2 hours away that's what happens when the concrete jungle catches up to you

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1386220526.875968.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1386220546.049409.jpg

I've seen miles and miles of Texas

Last edited:

Kdbray08JK

Awesome welcome! I'm about 45 min away with no traffic from ft.worth
When I first started with Goodyear I was working out of ft. worth love it!!

Yes so far so good, I am going to be here for 3 years. Got stationed here at the NAS JRB. There is going to be some cold weather coming through here the next few days.

NTXRUBICON

Yes so far so good, I am going to be here for 3 years. Got stationed here at the NAS JRB. There is going to be some cold weather coming through here the next few days.

Very cool!
One thing you have to do while in ft.worth well maybe more than one but go to Angelo's BBQ it's on the west side of down town if you like BBQ and then also got to Joe T Garcia's Mexican food but go when it's nice outside in the evening with a lady friend and ask to sit outside and be prepared for a hour wait but you can get margarita's while u wait in line just some places that have been there for ever kinda like a landmark

Kdbray08JK

Sounds good, next time me and the wife go out to eat I will definitely try one of those, I would like to try something new.

CerOf

Another Native Texan here.

Area I grew up in though would sadly not say, " Howdy." We say, "hello ya'll." but, that's life in the "bubble."

Sent from a a few tin cans and some string.

Top Bottom