EVO 3" enforce system vs rock krawler 3.5" flex system

Moto5195

Ok so my son is turning 16 next month and he's been wanting a lifted jeep just like mine but 2 door! And we finally found a 08 X and he's willing to pay for some of the work well do to it! So we have everything picked out but the lift! He wants 35" tires and we don't to go over 4" lift! I've seen both of these lift a lot on here but witch is the best way to go? I have EVO stuff on my jeep and LOVE IT!!! But don't know much about the enforcer lift or the RK 3.5" lift either! So pros and cons would be nice!! Thanks a lot!!!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Ok so my son is turning 16 next month and he's been wanting a lifted jeep just like mine but 2 door! And we finally found a 08 X and he's willing to pay for some of the work well do to it! So we have everything picked out but the lift! He wants 35" tires and we don't to go over 4" lift! I've seen both of these lift a lot on here but witch is the best way to go? I have EVO stuff on my jeep and LOVE IT!!! But don't know much about the enforcer lift or the RK 3.5" lift either! So pros and cons would be nice!! Thanks a lot!!!

Well, if you have EVO stuff on your Jeep and you love it, I might recommend that you stick with what you know to be good. Of course, in my opinion, the Enforcer kit is a great kit and one that your son will be very happy with.

I have the RK 3.5" flex system on my 4 door and I am running 35's as well. I would recommend the 2.5" lift for 35s if you are going to chop the fenders or get aftermarket. I'd have to agree with Eddie, go with what you know. I have been having issues with my joints coming loose and my set up is a little noisy as well. The ride is a bit harsh since my jeep isn't weighted down with too much armor. Hope this helps...

Spartan

I got the chance to drive a Jeep with the Enforcer and loved it so much that I plan on getting it for my Jeep.

Berzerker

Supporting Advertiser TrailJeeps
I had the RK 3.5 max travel on my last jeep. I felt like the kits performance was lacking. Stiff springs, required a lot maintenance, and squeaked like a covered wagon. I am now running the Evo enforcer. Have had it for about 10 months. I have only ran 6 trails here in colorado with it. It's performance this gas has been very impressive. I love how the joints keep grease in the joints and not on the brackets.

Moto5195

Thanks a lot guys!! Sounds like enforcer is the way to go! Also should I get rear upper control arms to? Or will the front lowers be ok? We probably won't be doing to much off-roading in it because he's gotta drive it to school everyday if that helps

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks a lot guys!! Sounds like enforcer is the way to go! Also should I get rear upper control arms to? Or will the front lowers be ok? We probably won't be doing to much off-roading in it because he's gotta drive it to school everyday if that helps

While it won't be necessary all at once, his 2-door rear drive shaft will sit at a steep enough angle that it will fail sooner than later. Needless to say, you will have to replace someday and when you do, rear upper arms will be needed to set the pinion angle.

Moto5195

Thanks a lot guys! Guess ill place my order tomorrow! Being that I'm in IL it'll prob take a few weeks! Ill post up some pics when it's all said and done!! Hopefully Ill get a pic of his reaction when he sees it for the first time! Once again thanks a lot for all the help guys!!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks a lot guys! Guess ill place my order tomorrow! Being that I'm in IL it'll prob take a few weeks! Ill post up some pics when it's all said and done!! Hopefully Ill get a pic of his reaction when he sees it for the first time! Once again thanks a lot for all the help guys!!

Can't wait to see it installed!! :thumb:

NAUJK

You will be very happy with the Enforcer kit. I dont have the enforcer package but I do run the Plush Ride springs that it comes with. MAN! It was a HUGE change over the springs and pucks I was running before. It is a fantastic setup. :rock:

Cant wait to see it all set up! :beer:

Moto5195

Little change in plans with the jeep I was driving through town this morning and saw a white 2008 2 door rubicon at a price I couldn't pass up so I traded the 08 x it also already had a warn 9.5ti winch and shoxworks front bumper I also order the enforcer from nothridge 4x4 this morning

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Little change in plans with the jeep I was driving through town this morning and saw a white 2008 2 door rubicon at a price I couldn't pass up so I traded the 08 x it also already had a warn 9.5ti winch and shoxworks front bumper I also order the enforcer from nothridge 4x4 this morning

Nice!! Cant wait to see it!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

Nice! Congrats to you - please post up pics of it when you get a chance :thumb:

Moto5195

Ok so my sons build my take longer we got about 3" of snow last and this morning while going to work some dumbass hit me then ran me off the road broke my tir rod and put a good size dint on the passenger side of my jkur and the guy didn't even stop so while mines in the shop I'll be driving my sons jeep! Haha so I don't know when I'll be putting this lift on!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Ok so my sons build my take longer we got about 3" of snow last and this morning while going to work some dumbass hit me then ran me off the road broke my tir rod and put a good size dint on the passenger side of my jkur and the guy didn't even stop so while mines in the shop I'll be driving my sons jeep! Haha so I don't know when I'll be putting this lift on!

Well that sucks! I'm glad that you're okay. Dents and breaks can be fixed, you'll just have a bit more time to dream :crazyeyes:

Top Bottom