places to order?

Baker

hey guys, I'm new to all of this awesome jeep life but have come to find out that it's the greatest thing in life. I think I'm ready to start modding and need some advice on best places to order from. I really would appreciate the suggestions.

dhughes

Banned
Probably depends of what you are looking to order. Post what you have in mind and I'm sure you will get lots of help for the best deal and support to buy from.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Baker

Probably depends of what you are looking to order. Post what you have in mind and I'm sure you will get lots of help for the best deal and support to buy from.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

what is your recommendations on starting with for small trails?

rtguy1

Northridge4x4 is a great place. They have awesome pricing and free shipping. They have parts from just about every manufacturer in stock ready to ship. :beer:

10frank9

Web Wheeler
hey guys, I'm new to all of this awesome jeep life but have come to find out that it's the greatest thing in life. I think I'm ready to start modding and need some advice on best places to order from. I really would appreciate the suggestions.

Call Drew @ Offroad Evolution. He can get most stuff next day. 👍

Also cool to drop by the shop to say hi and pick up your aorta or have them install.

Last edited:

NAUJK

Northridge4x4 is a great place. They have awesome pricing and free shipping. They have parts from just about every manufacturer in stock ready to ship. :beer:

Northridge4x4 is fantastic. Free shipping on orders and great customer service if you call. Also if you dont see something on their website if you call they may possibly have it.

GTMOSCUBA

There's also ORW in San Diego, I've had excellent service & John offers web/online discounts to forum members! The biggest pro for me is they ship to FPO AE military addresses. I had chance to meet John at ORW a few months ago while in town & he was a great guy, gave me a tour of their shop, overall impressed with their customer service & products they sell. I tried Northridge4x4 initially but they don't ship to military addresses:(

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

seanb123

I found looking on quadratec helpfull when getting into jeeping they have a lot of guides into choosing some stuff while their prices arnt always the best it can help to give you and idea of what you want

catahoula

Caught the Bug
I found looking on quadratec helpfull when getting into jeeping they have a lot of guides into choosing some stuff while their prices arnt always the best it can help to give you and idea of what you want

So true. I would do that then Google shop the best prices.

JKbrick

Call Drew @ Offroad Evolution. He can get most stuff next day. 👍

Also cool to drop by the shop to say hi and pick up your aorta or have them install.

Are their aortas as heavy duty as everything else? I hope I never need a new one but good to know

ChaosNein

I am not sure I can get you a new aorta, but you would have to come in to have it installed as it would be a "custom install" and some fabrication may be needed.

But give me a call and I can help you out with whatever you need, yes even "aftermarket" body parts... :yup:

turbineguy

Google shopping used to be amazing at finding the best deal on the internet but now it only gives you the prices of websites that pay to show up on there. SUCKS!

That explains it. I notice their shopping search limited searches. Come to think of it, even their regular searches seen to be commercialized these days.

Top Bottom