Calling You Out pastorwug

Status
Not open for further replies.

rtguy1

Man have I been shredded on other forums for having a WAYALIFE decal on my windshield - and mostly by the past knuckleheads that were on this forum like Bob-O, Jeek, and their friend the "Shit My Pants" guy.

I expected more from you Pastorwug being that you proudly display you are a man of faith. But alas, I have to call bullshit. Please, by all means, show me where I have every even mentioned said sticker(which I honestly didn't even know you had). I have only posted and quoted you once on jk forum and you know exactly why. You decided to venture on over to Jeeks build thread, not to discuss his thread or build, but to cause trouble. You posted to call out someone because they had a pic of their jeep under a cross and wrote "OMFG" in a post. And here's my one and only reply to you which came after several more unproductive posts of yours for all to see, copy and pasted directly from the forum where it can still be viewed.

Directly from jk forum
Honestly Wug just squash it. Leave it alone. Tis the season to get along with each other, right? You posted in this thread with an agenda. Don't bother.

OMFG, I shredded you on jk forum with that post didn't I? Oh the humanity. And OMFG can you believe what i said about your windshield decal? I can't believe I posted such filth. Stop looking for sympathy.....it's kinda pathetic. Don't call me out with lies. Like I said before leave it alone. :beer:

Last edited:

Tigrcky

I expected more from you Pastorwug being that you proudly display you are a man of faith. But alas, I have to call bullshit. Please, by all means, show me where I have every even mentioned said sticker(which I honestly didn't even know you had). I have only posted and quoted you once on jk forum and you know exactly why. You decided to venture on over to Jeeks build thread, not to discuss his thread or build, but to cause trouble. You posted to call out someone because they had a pic of their jeep under a cross and wrote "OMFG" in a post. And here's my one and only reply to you which came after several more unproductive posts of yours for all to see, copy and pasted directly from the forum where it can still be viewed.

Directly from jk forum
Honestly Wug just squash it. Leave it alone. Tis the season to get along with each other, right? You posted in this thread with an agenda. Don't bother.

OMFG, I shredded you on jk forum with that post didn't I? Oh the humanity. And OMFG can you believe what i said about your windshield decal? I can't believe I posted such filth. Stop looking for sympathy.....it's kinda pathetic. Don't call me out with lies. Like I said before leave it alone. :beer:

This a thank you Wayalife post, not a point out someone's shortcomings post, if you wanna confront him go make a confront thread! But thank you Eddie and Cindy!!!!!

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using WAYALIFE mobile app

rtguy1

This a thank you Wayalife post, not a point out someone's shortcomings post, if you wanna confront him go make a confront thread! But thank you Eddie and Cindy!!!!!

He called me out and I defended myself. I didn't see your post telling him anything:idontknow: if you don't like it don't read it.

Eddie has helped me several times in the past and we have talked in person. He knows I appreciate it and he knows why I am still here.

rtguy1

I didn't see where he specifically mentioned you. Get over yourself. If you love JKF so much why don't you just stay there?

Settle down there mc. He was talking about me. I do love jk forum. Uh oh. There goes the neighborhood. I've made it clear I visit several forums. There's no wrong in that. I will defend myself when someone is making false accusations as I'm sure you and any other member would do the same.

rtguy1

:cheesy: Can't believe I didn't put that together.

No worries. You and the mc are two pea's in a pod. Like I said its just not true what he said and I wanted to make that clear. I couldn't care less what stickers he has on his rig. :thumb:

Tigrcky

He called me out and I defended myself. I didn't see your post telling him anything:idontknow: if you don't like it don't read it.

Eddie has helped me several times in the past and we have talked in person. He knows I appreciate it and he knows why I am still here.

And you made it a point to address his religion that was a little far, I see you were defending yourself which is why I suggested another thread for that, meaning I was not saying you were wrong just saying this is the wrong place. Have a good night :)

rtguy1

And you made it a point to address his religion that was a little far, I see you were defending yourself which is why I suggested another thread for that, meaning I was not saying you were wrong just saying this is the wrong place. Have a good night :)

Well he chooses to put it out there with his screen name. And this whole thing started cuz he was upset that someone with an avatar showing a jeep under a cross used "OMFG" in a post. That's why I said that. Not an attack on his religion, just that I wouldn't expect a pastor to come on here and post falsely about me. No worries have a good night as well.

Wayalife is now a full blown dating service. :thumb:
Lmao
LOL! What does that mean?

Do you mean McPuck? I love McPuck! I'd wheel with that guy anytime.
We are? OMFG.

Hahahaha. Don't read into it so much. I was just saying that because neither of you put it together about the shit my pants thing being my avatar. I'm NOT saying u r gay for each other :cheesy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom