Coil springs

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Can you get the plush ride springs for a TJ
Sent from my SPH-L720 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sorry, I think they are only available for JK's. However, the TJ has been around for a long time and there are a lot of good coils for it. I've run ONE 2", RE 3.5's, Full Traction 4" and 6" coils and liked them a lot.

TJ KID

Sorry, I think they are only available for JK's. However, the TJ has been around for a long time and there are a lot of good coils for it. I've run ONE 2", RE 3.5's, Full Traction 4" and 6" coils and liked them a lot.

What would you prefer forva good hieght? I plan on 35's for mybtire suze but like the LCG moby has. Is 5.5 inches to tall or stick with 4 inches..
I picked up a pair of RE 5.5 coils, thats why I asked.

Thanks for your advice.

Sent from my SM-T217S using WAYALIFE mobile app

gtony12

Caught the Bug
Eddie I know you will know this.:)
I have a 2.5" BB lift if I was to install the 3" evolution springs can I use the existing shock and track bar relocaters. Until I save for new shocks and adjustable track bar:confused:
Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

gtony12

Caught the Bug
What would you prefer forva good hieght? I plan on 35's for mybtire suze but like the LCG moby has. Is 5.5 inches to tall or stick with 4 inches..
I picked up a pair of RE 5.5 coils, thats why I asked.

Thanks for your advice.

Sorry didn't mean to high jack :eek:

Sent from my SM-T217S using WAYALIFE mobile app

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Eddie I know you will know this.:)
I have a 2.5" BB lift if I was to install the 3" evolution springs can I use the existing shock and track bar relocaters. Until I save for new shocks and adjustable track bar:confused:

Not Eddie, but I'll answer Tony. You can do so, so long as you have the shock extension brackets. Just so you know you will gain about 1" more height than you have now and you should be prepared to deal with potential driveline issues and your flex will be limited by your shock length. Do you have longer or adjustable sway bar links already? This is an issue that will need to be addressed as well. (Sure sounds easier to wait and install these things together doesn't it?)

gtony12

Caught the Bug
Not Eddie, but I'll answer Tony. You can do so, so long as you have the shock extension brackets. Just so you know you will gain about 1" more height than you have now and you should be prepared to deal with potential driveline issues and your flex will be limited by your shock length. Do you have longer or adjustable sway bar links already? This is an issue that will need to be addressed as well. (Sure sounds easier to wait and install these things together doesn't it?)

Hey Frank, sounds like I should save and get what really want then give away the BB lift... should be able by next summer or so.... I really want a EVO lift... Thank you for the help I should have said Frank or Eddie :D:thumbup: did you make the newbie. Run today?

Last edited:
Top Bottom