What’s on YOUR Christmas List???

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
So pretend you are sitting on the Big Guy’s lap … what are you asking for this year???

me:
1- Truck-Lites
2- an 18 gauge nail gun
3- well … that’s about it. I guess I only want 2 things this year.

MAKE SURE YOU HINT TO YOUR SIGNIFICANT OTHER TO READ THIS FUN THREAD!!! :thumb::yup:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
A PR44 (not happing but i can wish right?)
truck lights
synthetic winch line
drive shafts

Last edited:

DELIVERANCE

One solitary hour with each and every Twin Peaks girl

***Mostly broke and kinda ugly. But at least I ain't got no friends!***

RockyJk

1. 1350 J.E. Reel front an rear shafts
2. Gears for my axles so I can swap in the front 44
3. Tire carrier (Gen-Right)

Dbathke

Nemesis Billy Rockers, just getitng started on my build so I have plenty of room for nemesis stickers and gear .... What do you say Nemesis? you guys would look GREAT in Red hats delivering goodies to all the good Jeepers :)

roguejeep008

My List...Parts total comes to around $7K, and that's keepin it light

So I'm at a dilemma...I probably should replace my soft top...The zipper around the rear window, though still works...none of the catches are still there and only have one physical zipper to use...Prices anywhere from $100 (craigslist) up to a new replacement $370 (QuadraTop/Barricade) to a TrekTop NX $600+ new...Side note...With the TrekTop, in a 2 Dr do you lose all of your headroom in the backseat??? Would be good to know prior to this purchase.

Next, I'm not a hardcore wheeler (budget just doesn't allow for it yet), So, I've been looking at the Rancho 2" sport lift...4 9000XL shocks and the kit...its' roughly $5 more than buying the shocks alone...Might as well go w/the lift. Runs about $450....But, it would still be nice to have a limited slip diff for the rear...I can get one installed for just under $700 at 4x4 Land in Topeka....I'm only going to have around $800 so, I'm trying to decide which route to take here...Other than this...my 08 X is bone stock...minor upgrades...hitch and shackle receiver, stock front bumper stubby mod, nothing extreme...Thanks ahead of time guys!!

10frank9

Web Wheeler
So I'm at a dilemma...I probably should replace my soft top...The zipper around the rear window, though still works...none of the catches are still there and only have one physical zipper to use...Prices anywhere from $100 (craigslist) up to a new replacement $370 (QuadraTop/Barricade) to a TrekTop NX $600+ new...Side note...With the TrekTop, in a 2 Dr do you lose all of your headroom in the backseat??? Would be good to know prior to this purchase.

Next, I'm not a hardcore wheeler (budget just doesn't allow for it yet), So, I've been looking at the Rancho 2" sport lift...4 9000XL shocks and the kit...its' roughly $5 more than buying the shocks alone...Might as well go w/the lift. Runs about $450....But, it would still be nice to have a limited slip diff for the rear...I can get one installed for just under $700 at 4x4 Land in Topeka....I'm only going to have around $800 so, I'm trying to decide which route to take here...Other than this...my 08 X is bone stock...minor upgrades...hitch and shackle receiver, stock front bumper stubby mod, nothing extreme...Thanks ahead of time guys!!

Is this on your Christmas list? Or shall you start a thread for opinions on parts and info for your build?

Top Bottom