Wayalife swag??

Sugarbear

There are some items that I'd like to purchase in the swag store but there out of stock I was wondering if anyone can tell me when they'll be available for purchase again mostly the project jk fender decals

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Eddie and Cindy are in the road currently but I'm sure sometime after the holidays they will have more. Just keep checking from time to time

Sent from my iPhone

First off welcome to the WAYALIFE.

As Coz stated above just keep checking. Project-JK items are a hot item.

R/
Will

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
I was wondering if anyone can tell me when they'll be available for purchase again mostly the project jk fender decals

Welcome to WAYALIFE!
Not sure but I think they may be leaning towards offering more of the WAYALIFE gear. You may want to consider stickering up with WAYALIFE! :yup::thumb:

Sugarbear

Cozdude I'm still trying to figure out the site yet lol I gotta figure out how to add all that stuff but I have a 2014 jk sport 2 door and I'm about 45 to an hour north of you right around Allentown PA

Sugarbear

Actually i use the mobile app and if any one could tell me what buttons I push to update my profile that would help me out a lot

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Cozdude I'm still trying to figure out the site yet lol I gotta figure out how to add all that stuff but I have a 2014 jk sport 2 door and I'm about 45 to an hour north of you right around Allentown PA

very cool! well once again welcome and i hope to see you around the area and up at rausch!

as far as updating your profile, do what overlander said

Sugarbear

Thanks over lander just figured it out and cozdude I'm a member of blue mountain jeep alliance and will be there once a month I look forward to maybe meeting you sometime

bhawghead

Welcome to WAYALIFE!
Not sure but I think they may be leaning towards offering more of the WAYALIFE gear. You may want to consider stickering up with WAYALIFE! :yup::thumb:

I was wanting to order the "WAYALIFE" windshield decal but they too are all out of stock besides "YELLOW", not really wanting that color on my steel blue JK.:naw:

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
I was wanting to order the "WAYALIFE" windshield decal but they too are all out of stock besides "YELLOW", not really wanting that color on my steel blue JK.:naw:

I don't know for sure but I think they cleared house prior to moving out of state. I would imagine they will restock soon.

bhawghead

I don't know for sure but I think they cleared house prior to moving out of state. I would imagine they will restock soon.
Yea, I noticed they made the move to northern Nevada, I just hope they don't leave us hanging out here by ourselves.

Top Bottom