Julian,ca

huggysjk

Done a couple right off of Banner Grade Rd. Right across from the Banner Grade store is a gate. Head thru gate From there you can hit Oriflame trail or take Rodriguez Canyon as well. Then when you get down hit road over to Borrego or head to Ocotillo. Makes for a good day

Baker

Done a couple right off of Banner Grade Rd. Right across from the Banner Grade store is a gate. Head thru gate From there you can hit Oriflame trail or take Rodriguez Canyon as well. Then when you get down hit road over to Borrego or head to Ocotillo. Makes for a good day

Thanks man I will definitely try them out. Good for stock?

huggysjk

After the fires they graded road you can do most of it or all of it in 2 wheel drive. You can go to the left of road if you want to do rock gardens or boulders. If you want to shoot there are plenty of areas to shoot on Rodriguez. I just went there 2 weeks ago. Those videos are from a few years ago. The road or trail is very easy, any stocker can do or 2 wheel drive. I understand it used to be a bitch of road. But army corp or CDF graded it etc after Cedar fire.

Moochie

After the fires they graded road you can do most of it or all of it in 2 wheel drive. You can go to the left of road if you want to do rock gardens or boulders. If you want to shoot there are plenty of areas to shoot on Rodriguez. I just went there 2 weeks ago. Those videos are from a few years ago. The road or trail is very easy, any stocker can do or 2 wheel drive. I understand it used to be a bitch of road. But army corp or CDF graded it etc after Cedar fire.

The video was made at the actual rock obstacle in Rodriguez Canyon. Nearly everyone who drives this trail bypasses this section by taking the bypass. Most people think that the bypass is the trail.

Brankz

The video was made at the actual rock obstacle in Rodriguez Canyon. Nearly everyone who drives this trail bypasses this section by taking the bypass. Most people think that the bypass is the trail.

Did you bypassed? :thinking: lol

Top Bottom