clearance

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL!! that's actually pretty cool. being that long and still able to move through the obstacle :yup:

DA RUNT

nope i have done my years in the field and now I'm a recruiter... all our units are at annual training i just had this sent to me by a freind of mine

I need to be a recruiter, with the cut backs it must be a breeze :cheesy:

Cool pic tho, stack rocks and winch that puppy out. Or have some of them soldiers bust out the e-tool and remove that mound :usa:

JK1

I need to be a recruiter, with the cut backs it must be a breeze :cheesy:

Cool pic tho, stack rocks and winch that puppy out. Or have some of them soldiers bust out the e-tool and remove that mound :usa:

I was thinking the same thing but they continue to want the same number of enlistments.... hmm.. with less slots to put them in.. I will never figue the military out :idontknow:

DA RUNT

I was thinking the same thing but they continue to want the same number of enlistments.... hmm.. with less slots to put them in.. I will never figue the military out :idontknow:

Yeah it's crazy, had a brief with the SMA a month or so ago and he was going over some of the changes to policies and explaining the "cut backs" I'm trying to re-enlist and can't even get a choice of duty station :naw:

combat_trucker

hey is that an Oshkosh PLS? By the looks of it (dont have a pic, but if you google Canadian Forces HLVW - Pics, there are lots of variants there ) our Heavy lift veh's up North here have a little bit more clearance.

Do you guys actually get a chance to pick your posts? I am going back to a field unit with 22yrs under my belt.. ugh

JK1

hey is that an Oshkosh PLS? By the looks of it (dont have a pic, but if you google Canadian Forces HLVW - Pics, there are lots of variants there ) our Heavy lift veh's up North here have a little bit more clearance.

Do you guys actually get a chance to pick your posts? I am going back to a field unit with 22yrs under my belt.. ugh

I boarded for this job.. I was a weekend warrior and in management in a factory here.. they are holding my job for 5 yrs at the factory but i doubt i will go back i have been recruiting for 3 years and although the job is stressfull cuz of the numbers game i love helping todays youth get there life on track in some cases and in some cases i just help them get into the military which was a dream of theirs since the were a little kid.. either way its a very rewarding

Top Bottom