Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Which RC truck/ buggy???

I have a nitro T-maxx that is tuff although I did just destroy it pretty badly screwing around in the street with it and hitting a tire on a parked car at probably around 50mph, Its going to take a penny or two to fix it

My 12 year old son has a Slash 4x4 brushless and the thing is almost un-breakable, he jumps it, flips it, smashes it into stuff and then goes to some races with it and it is unstoppable, I don't plan on buying a nitro truck or car again with as fast as the new electric stuff is and a good lipo battery will run as long as a tank of Nitro (15 or so minutes flat out)

I am angling for a Axial sxc10 JKU or the Summit from the wife and son for Christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by Buick Guy View Post
    I have a nitro T-maxx that is tuff although I did just destroy it pretty badly screwing around in the street with it and hitting a tire on a parked car at probably around 50mph, Its going to take a penny or two to fix it

My 12 year old son has a Slash 4x4 brushless and the thing is almost un-breakable, he jumps it, flips it, smashes it into stuff and then goes to some races with it and it is unstoppable, I don't plan on buying a nitro truck or car again with as fast as the new electric stuff is and a good lipo battery will run as long as a tank of Nitro (15 or so minutes flat out)

I am angling for a Axial sxc10 JKU or the Summit from the wife and son for Christmas.
    Yes, The Slash is one of the toughest and fastest trucks out there!
    Lifted, Locked, 37's, and a lot of etc.

Fresh Catch
    1/5 scale Losi 5ive-T

HPI Savage Flux HP

Axial XR-10

i bought the Axial Exo Terra Buggy. its awesome
    BADAPPLE

2011 Wrangler 2dr with some stuff added!!

Just posted a r/c jeep plowing snow in random photos, didn't know where to put it. These things are so cool!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12