Which RC truck/ buggy???

Jerms

I'm looking into the Axial Wraith Poison Spyder Wrangler.

What are you guys playing with and why?

1BAMFR

I love the Axial scx10, they offer it in the JK, Honcho, Dingo, and the new Wrangler 2dr Recon G6.

I had the Axial Wraith...performs great but I found it annoying to work on and insert/remove battery packs.

I will post up.some.pics.

JKFlyer

Don't go for inferior just to make it look like a jeep. I am a huge RC guy. I have the hip savage flux HP. Grand daddy 1/8 scale electric truck. 65 + mph

Google it..its awesome. 4wd

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

Benito

Caught the Bug
Don't go for inferior just to make it look like a jeep. I am a huge RC guy. I have the hip savage flux HP. Grand daddy 1/8 scale electric truck. 65 + mph

Google it..its awesome. 4wd

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

The wraith and savage are two completely different animals you cannot say one is inferior than the other. You can't even compare them they are both made for two completely different things.

If the OP is looking for a crawling buggy I think the wraith is a perfect intro vehicle. However if the OP is looking for a basher I'de say the savage flux hp is too much truck for a beginner, Don't get me wrong they are awesome, but unless he wants to be buying replacement parts every weekend it's too much truck. If the OP wants a basher I would go with TRAXXIS summit

1BAMFR

2013-09-04213526_zps2d5241f0.png
Screenshot_2013-12-08-10-55-00_zpsa8d2043f.png
20130928_143428_zpse702ae27.jpg
20130928_141453_zpsc07eb4c3.jpg
2013-09-17221708_zpse6e794fa.png
2013-10-13133157_zpse0e7f80b.png
20130708_175957_zps83076faa.jpg

1BAMFR

The wraith and savage are two completely different animals you cannot say one is inferior than the other. You can't even compare them they are both made for two completely different things.

If the OP is looking for a crawling buggy I think the wraith is a perfect intro vehicle. However if the OP is looking for a basher I'de say the savage flux hp is too much truck for a beginner, Don't get me wrong they are awesome, but unless he wants to be buying replacement parts every weekend it's too much truck. If the OP wants a basher I would go with TRAXXIS summit

Summit? Did somebody say Summit? I am really into "scale" RC stuff

Ok, enough of my pics.....

20131116_103007_zpse0b8725a.jpg

20131020_101310_zps33df7689.jpg

Jerms

Does the jku perform and crawl as well as the poison spyder edition. Looks like to me the poison spyder would flex more...

1BAMFR

Does the jku perform and crawl as well as the poison spyder edition. Looks like to me the poison spyder would flex more...

Out of the box I would say the poison spider performs better. A slightly modded JKU is just as good though

Buick Guy

I have a nitro T-maxx that is tuff although I did just destroy it pretty badly screwing around in the street with it and hitting a tire on a parked car at probably around 50mph, Its going to take a penny or two to fix it :grayno:

My 12 year old son has a Slash 4x4 brushless and the thing is almost un-breakable, he jumps it, flips it, smashes it into stuff and then goes to some races with it and it is unstoppable, I don't plan on buying a nitro truck or car again with as fast as the new electric stuff is and a good lipo battery will run as long as a tank of Nitro (15 or so minutes flat out)

I am angling for a Axial sxc10 JKU or the Summit from the wife and son for Christmas.

1BAMFR

I have a nitro T-maxx that is tuff although I did just destroy it pretty badly screwing around in the street with it and hitting a tire on a parked car at probably around 50mph, Its going to take a penny or two to fix it :grayno:

My 12 year old son has a Slash 4x4 brushless and the thing is almost un-breakable, he jumps it, flips it, smashes it into stuff and then goes to some races with it and it is unstoppable, I don't plan on buying a nitro truck or car again with as fast as the new electric stuff is and a good lipo battery will run as long as a tank of Nitro (15 or so minutes flat out)

I am angling for a Axial sxc10 JKU or the Summit from the wife and son for Christmas.

Yes, The Slash is one of the toughest and fastest trucks out there!

JKbrick

Just posted a r/c jeep plowing snow in random photos, didn't know where to put it. These things are so cool!

Top Bottom