WAYALIFE decal

unlblkrubi

Found this thread on another forum.
WAYALIFE decal

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

its a noob question. So I have a TJ and I want to get a wayalife sticker decal on my windshield even though that group is made for Jks. Would I look like an idiot with that decal or no? thanks

The WAYALIFE forum is for all Jeep owners not on specific year group. There are forum's for CJ, YJ and TJ's.

Your Jeep would look great with a WAYALIFE windshield banner.

R/
Will

David1tontj

Jeepforum.com

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1387304063.065124.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1387304119.846433.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1387304168.511091.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1387304205.332925.jpg

You can show him a couple of mine... I don't have many pics that actually show off the decals, but here are. Couple that you can at least see it in..

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

David1tontj

That's a bad ass TJ bro! To bad it's a manual lol

Thanks! The manual is one of the only requirements I had when buying! Nothing as fun as a six speed! Besides, then only real men can drive it! Haha

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

Thanks! The manual is one of the only requirements I had when buying! Nothing as fun as a six speed! Besides, then only real men can drive it! Haha

Autos are for sissies! Ooops, sorry,it just slipped out:sly:

We are Jeep..Resistance is futile..

Top Bottom